Trump ORDERS companies to find alternative to China

I love Chinese food.:):p:D

Ever been in a Chinese restaurant kitchen? Looks and smells like a garbage dump with stoves. It’s all shit, cats, rats, and dogs covered with special sauce.prepared in filth.
Screw China. They’re trying to take over the world and insidiously poisoning it with pollution and poisons. A few years ago it was actually contaminated baby formula.
Now it’s fentanyl and opioids, and we sue OUR drug companies?
They’ve stolen our intellectual property and technology because they’re too fucking stupid to develop their own.
Talks are a waste of time. Boycott all products made in China.

Ever been in a Chinese restaurant kitchen? Looks and smells like a garbage dump with stoves. It’s all shit, cats, rats, and dogs covered with special sauce.prepared in filth.
Screw China. They’re trying to take over the world and insidiously poisoning it with pollution and poisons. A few years ago it was actually contaminated baby formula.
Now it’s fentanyl and opioids, and we sue OUR drug companies?
They’ve stolen our intellectual property and technology because they’re too fucking stupid to develop their own.
Talks are a waste of time. Boycott all products made in China.

Including Donald and ivankas clothing made in China? Hmmm?

No. Not back to square 1. You haven't even arrived at square 1 yet.

Assuming his ties are made in China (you still haven't proved it), not all products are subject to tariffs. It's not rocket science you dope.

Why not? Why aren’t all products made in China subject to tariffs? Made in China is made in China. Pot kettle black.

How do you know that? Did you buy some of their clothes? Hmmmmm.

Actually yes. A tie that I bought before this tariff nonsense and I must say it is a beautiful tie and, ,Ike some of the free market advisors he had initially, I have no problem with buying Goods made in China. You couldn’t start your car if it wasn’t for goods made in China.

32 posts on this nonsense. Lets reiterate some obvious things: 1. Trump is NOT a politician. 2. Trump WILL NOT change and become this inside the belt line ballplayer like the rest of the career politicos. 3. Trump CANNOT force any company to do this, yet he say this because he is annoyed/frustrated by China's action and blurts out an emotional response...again, TYPICAL for Trump. 4. 32 months in..and the MSM STILL responds in a knee-jerk way to EVERYTHING Trump says, frustrating them and their minions more and more.

The sooner you recognize that, regardless of his current position, Trump will ALWAYS be Trump, and will ALWAYS use social media to get his message out - instead of the constant filter offered by media....you can listen, think, and then react to his actions, not words.

Actually yes. A tie that I bought before this tariff nonsense and I must say it is a beautiful tie and, ,Ike some of the free market advisors he had initially, I have no problem with buying Goods made in China. You couldn’t start your car if it wasn’t for goods made in China.

And thr Fed is ignoring the orange ignoramus - they know we live on a globe not in Trump Tower.

32 posts on this nonsense. Lets reiterate some obvious things: 1. Trump is NOT a politician. 2. Trump WILL NOT change and become this inside the belt line ballplayer like the rest of the career politicos. 3. Trump CANNOT force any company to do this, yet he say this because he is annoyed/frustrated by China's action and blurts out an emotional response...again, TYPICAL for Trump. 4. 32 months in..and the MSM STILL responds in a knee-jerk way to EVERYTHING Trump says, frustrating them and their minions more and more.

The sooner you recognize that, regardless of his current position, Trump will ALWAYS be Trump, and will ALWAYS use social media to get his message out - instead of the constant filter offered by media....you can listen, think, and then react to his actions, not words.

Bingo! Translation - he has a well developed female side.

How do you know that? Did you buy some of their clothes? Hmmmmm.

69304359_10215113630013983_4017496882371624960_n.jpg