Transition of YOU don't care

Anonymous

I am a Nurse and becoming ever so frustrated with the fact that AZ is not listening to us. My manager is not listen and we are the ones who are in the hospitals daily. My colleagues and I remain frustrated and moral continues to decline. Has the marketing department spent anytime talking to the Nurses or only getting feedback the managers? None of the managers have clinical backgrounds and their managers are just sounding boards for AZ. Many of us could care less about extending a contract because it's noting more than extending our frustration.

I am a Nurse and becoming ever so frustrated with the fact that AZ is not listening to us. My manager is not listen and we are the ones who are in the hospitals daily. My colleagues and I remain frustrated and morale continues to decline. Has the marketing department spent anytime talking to the Nurses or only getting feedback the managers? None of the managers have clinical backgrounds and their managers are just sounding boards for AZ. Many of us could care less about extending a contract because it's noting more than extending our frustration.

I am a Nurse and becoming ever so frustrated with the fact that AZ is not listening to us. My manager is not listen and we are the ones who are in the hospitals daily. My colleagues and I remain frustrated and morale continues to decline. Has the marketing department spent anytime talking to the Nurses or only getting feedback the managers? None of the managers have clinical backgrounds and their managers are just sounding boards for AZ. Many of us could care less about extending a contract because it's noting more than extending our frustration.

All managers associated with AZ are basically inept fools. Just check the boxes you need to check to keep your job! Don't worry about Brilinta's sales, because we don't. Our dumb shit CEO predicts it will be a $3.5 BILLION DOLLAR drug! He, like all of AZ management, is a total idiot.

Have you ever heard from a more entitled self centered group of bachelor degree misfits spouting about the lack of value of nurses?
Not true. We value and respect nurses but you are not a nurse any longer because you sold your soul to the Devil for money and perks. If you think you are benefiting patients then you are truly delusional. If you want to feel good about yourself again, go back and be a nurse.

Have you ever heard from a more entitled self centered group of bachelor degree misfits spouting about the lack of value of nurses?
Who is the self centered one who feel entitled? You were respected when you were a nurse. Who ever told you that you would be respected as a sales representative at AZ? You must be a fucking moron if you bought the AZ hype that they were hiring you to educate and not sell. Go back where you belong and be happy and respected again. It won't happen here at AZ.

Not true. We value and respect nurses but you are not a nurse any longer because you sold your soul to the Devil for money and perks. If you think you are benefiting patients then you are truly delusional. If you want to feel good about yourself again, go back and be a nurse.

Oh please! the max base salary for a TCS Nurse is $85,000 and the benefits at inventiv suck! I had must better benefits while working at the hospital. The only so called perk here is not having to work week ends.

Oh please! the max base salary for a TCS Nurse is $85,000 and the benefits at inventiv suck! I had must better benefits while working at the hospital. The only so called perk here is not having to work week ends.
Then take the hint and fucking leave. In exchange for weekends off you will lose your self esteem and eventually be cut loose by AZ anyway once they figure out that this is another of their failed ideas.

Then take the hint and fucking leave. In exchange for weekends off you will lose your self esteem and eventually be cut loose by AZ anyway once they figure out that this is another of their failed ideas.

Just another one of our huge mistakes by signing another contact to keep these pathetic no values nurses on. What we need is a real strategy with clear direction and not just someone throwing something at the wall hoping it will stick.

Just another one of our huge mistakes by signing another contact to keep these pathetic no values nurses on. What we need is a real strategy with clear direction and not just someone throwing something at the wall hoping it will stick.
Look how long they kept customer solutions around because it was someone's idea and they couldn't admit that it was a total failure. It didn't go away until someone knew came in and stopped the madness.