training class in april

Anonymous

anyone else going? I know that they will let us know where we are going once home study starts but does anybody have an idea of where it may be held? What about roommates? I've heard that they keep the class size pretty small so maybe we won't have to share a room...

<

Good info. Didn't know that. I was told that training is done regionally, with about 15 to 20 people per training class. Was also told that it you won't necessarily go to the training class that is the closest to where you live. Any info on when car will be delivered? Anyone know where launch will be?? I heard mid May, will be a 2 wk launch meeting (OUCH!!) but have not heard any location yet??

Good info. Didn't know that. I was told that training is done regionally, with about 15 to 20 people per training class. Was also told that it you won't necessarily go to the training class that is the closest to where you live. Any info on when car will be delivered? Anyone know where launch will be?? I heard mid May, will be a 2 wk launch meeting (OUCH!!) but have not heard any location yet??

Malibus are already ordered, can be delivered anytime. Launch meeting is scheduled for the week of May16th to 20th.

for training, is there four clinical trials we have to review and know? if so are two of them, UPLIFT and TIPHON? thanks for confirmation on modules and online tests. also heard no paper modules, only on computer.