Top Specialty Pharmacy Providers

This thread is hilarious. This shows me how you fools don't follow the market or competition. CVS/Specialty is the specialty pharmacy market leader. No one else is even close. They actively pull in contract and open business.

Everyone thinks they are an authority on Caremark. It wouldn't be a bad place to work if it weren't for RT. This guy may possibly be the biggest narcissistic asshole I've ever come across. Not to mention DH. If I hear one more sports analogy I'm going to scream. This guy is so full of himself.

They're all gone now so everything's peachy! Knucklehead

RXPRO is not even an actually pharmacy. They just run scripts through like 5 pharmacies they contracted with.

Your doctor will write 5 scripts and each one of those will show up to patients house with a different pharmacy name on them.

Such crap...

LoL, obviously a competitor lying, they own several pharmacies in several states, they also contract with other pharmacies in other states as well, they have a great website, PCAB accreditation. We were with 5 other pharmacies before we hooked up with RXPRo and our group couldn't be happier.

RxPro is a terrible company. They have no accreditations or even a website. I'd be very cautious about working with a company that doesn't have either.

LOL! Its obvious that you haven't looked very hard as RxPRO is PCAB accredited an IACP member! Glad you stayed away because its obvious that you are NOT very smart!!

RXPro has burned through every office in my territory. Nobody does business with them long term. They are as slimy as it gets. Just the name RXPro in itself sounds low class and generic. They troll this website for reps and to promote their company...what does that tell you? RXAssholes!!!

LoL, obviously a competitor lying, they own several pharmacies in several states, they also contract with other pharmacies in other states as well, they have a great website, PCAB accreditation. We were with 5 other pharmacies before we hooked up with RXPRo and our group couldn't be happier.

This poor guy! HAHA! RxPro is worthless...

Caremark is the top dog because of their contracts and blockades forcing offices to use them only, more and more sp's are popping up and expanding their networks and with the terrible customer service reputation Caremark has their market share will gradually decline.
If someone is thinking about selling for a sp I'd go with a small sp that is aggressive in growing and still pays well. Lots of good money to made in sp with all the new injectable drug therapies coming out for psoriasis... But in sp you have to actually 'sell' no dropping off of samples and collecting sigs like the robot drug reps...