Top Specialty Pharmacy Providers

Offices hate Caremark. Period. I don't give a fuck about your talk of open business, that doesn't mean shit. Business they get is by default thanks to Caremark's managed care landscape. When a better choice with good customer care and equal managed care comes along, offices leave Caremark. Thanks for playing, moron.

You keep thinking that and Caremark will be happy to take that several billion of non-contracted business. You clearly have a sharp business acumen.

Offices hate Caremark. Period. I don't give a fuck about your talk of open business, that doesn't mean shit. Business they get is by default thanks to Caremark's managed care landscape. When a better choice with good customer care and equal managed care comes along, offices leave Caremark. Thanks for playing, moron.

You're an idiot and highly enteraining. Keep the posts coming.

It's clear that all you lame-ass Caremark bashing posters are ex-employees who were terminated because you sucked at your job. Get over it and move on. Specialty is kicking butt since you left. I've made 100% percent of my bonus every quarter. I love my job, my manager and this company.

Yeah until your ten year agreement runs out in 2014 with CVS not to touch "CarePlus"s business model, and they shut you all down and move your business to their Central model. Don't you find it weird they are forcing you to transfer CareMark PBM prescriptions to their central model already?

By far the best model is what Walgreens is doing placing their Specialty Pharmacies in Hospital systems in strategic areas around the US.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Walgreens is such a role model.....

It's clear that all you lame-ass Caremark bashing posters are ex-employees who were terminated because you sucked at your job. Get over it and move on. Specialty is kicking butt since you left. I've made 100% percent of my bonus every quarter. I love my job, my manager and this company.

AMEN!!! My job rocks!! And no, offices do NOT hate Caremark....I talk to them every day!!

Is Axium healthcare a good company to work for ?

Dude, Curascript does NOT have a good reputation in Hep C, or any other area for that matter. Look, there are a ton of players, all trying to figure it out and make what they perceive to be easy money. It comes down to one word...service. If you provide it, you ace a chance, if you don't you will fall by the wayside.

The top three are all Accredo, Curascript and CVS Caremark Specialty because they have contracts which manage the most lives. After those three I would say Walgreen's, Aetna Specialty and Prescriptions Solutions. After those you get to smaller ones like US Bioservices, Bioscrip, etc. etc. etc.

Dude, Curascript does NOT have a good reputation in Hep C, or any other area for that matter. Look, there are a ton of players, all trying to figure it out and make what they perceive to be easy money. It comes down to one word...service. If you provide it, you ace a chance, if you don't you will fall by the wayside.

This guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Service doesnt mean jack unless you have the contracting to get the scripts in. So many of these little pharmacies preach how good their service is but they can only service 2 out of 10 scripts a office sends.