• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Too many ride a longs

This is all silly. I think few posters on here actually work at the company. I haven't looked at these boards in years and I'm sorry I did. A manager said they heard there were complaints on here so of course I checked it out. Never coming back. Peoples initials and all of that? Grow up.

New Pressure for 2016 ridesalongs? It will prepare us for meeting and excited to learn new real world things from HO. My manager isnewer but so great. Ride a longs are a lot but I learn something, but not sure the stress is worth it. Nice ho is riding with some of us before the meeting, we have a lot to do.

New Pressure for 2016 ridesalongs? It will prepare us for meeting and excited to learn new real world things from HO. My manager isnewer but so great. Ride a longs are a lot but I learn something, but not sure the stress is worth it. Nice ho is riding with some of us before the meeting, we have a lot to do.

You obviously were drunk when you "wrote" this horribly constructed paragraph. You are barely coherent in your thoughts. Do everyone a favor, quit, get on drugs, and disappear.

Slam dunk drunk! No way. Still waiting for my first. I am sure it will happen soon. Home office ride with me will really get things movin! I wasn't drunk just excited about the new year.

I offer my congrats to those who've been able to get out of this place! I am truly jealous!!! The counting of calls, looking to see what time you've entered calls, looking to see where you've been working the every 9 day ride along is absolutely ridiculous!!! I thought big pharma was bad but at least at big pharma you knew what to expect this one was definitely a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Hiring a manage for every 6 to 7 reps was just stupid and a bad business decision.