• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Today is Fake Call Friday

Anonymous

Time to get my resume out there. Today is Fake Call Friday for me!

I know what you're thinking but hey our CEO faked his entire education what's so bad about me faking a few calls on a Friday looking for a new job?

<

I don't fake calls and don't know anyone who does you are pathetic losers.

Silly person. Everybody fakes calls. If they ask for 6 calls/day, they will get 6 calls/day and if they ask for 9, they will get 9. And if they want to audit the calls, they sure can and then you're done for. It's a lose lose situation for the rep.

I say make fake calls every day of the week. Why bother going out to see docs who don't want to hear another word about Viekira Crap?

Just stay home and spend the time looking for another job. If you don't and they lay you off or worse, fire you for falsifying calls, you will regret it. Have a relaxing weekend and get to it Monday. Fake those calls!!!

Silly person. Everybody fakes calls. If they ask for 6 calls/day, they will get 6 calls/day and if they ask for 9, they will get 9. And if they want to audit the calls, they sure can and then you're done for. It's a lose lose situation for the rep.

I say make fake calls every day of the week. Why bother going out to see docs who don't want to hear another word about Viekira Crap?

Just stay home and spend the time looking for another job. If you don't and they lay you off or worse, fire you for falsifying calls, you will regret it. Have a relaxing weekend and get to it Monday. Fake those calls!!!

This Post Brought to You By the Blowhards at HQ. If you want to start firing people for falsifying let's start with the man at the top. Guess you hadn't thought of that did you? His lying and seemingly getting away with it has set the tone for the entire company. What's the big deal?