to work here you have to sell your soul

Anonymous

I have been here a year now, yes I am looking for another job actively. I have seen the sales force turnover by 40% since I have been here. This alone should tell you to stay away from this company. The management is very toxic and fear based. Even though the money is decent if I had to do it again I would not have taken this job. I'm considering jobs right now that would pay me 60-70k less then here. That's how bad it is. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider working here no matter what they (the company) tell you. They lie to your face.

<

I have been here a year now, yes I am looking for another job actively. I have seen the sales force turnover by 40% since I have been here. This alone should tell you to stay away from this company. The management is very toxic and fear based. Even though the money is decent if I had to do it again I would not have taken this job. I'm considering jobs right now that would pay me 60-70k less then here. That's how bad it is. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider working here no matter what they (the company) tell you. They lie to your face.

Thank you for your note and the numerous comments I have heard like yours. I was approached by a recruiter this week for a position and I will not go foward with the interviews. Thanks again.

UNBELIEVABLE! Simpleton!

The one value CP serves is giving readers insight to a company and the mental health of the staff and company culture. I have yet to meet a happy IS employee or read a supportive thread that identifies reasons to seek employment. Most regret working there or remaining with IS. Have yet to hear anyone employed more than 2 years. Sounds like a poor career investment.

The one value CP serves is giving readers insight to a company and the mental health of the staff and company culture. I have yet to meet a happy IS employee or read a supportive thread that identifies reasons to seek employment. Most regret working there or remaining with IS. Have yet to hear anyone employed more than 2 years. Sounds like a poor career investment.

I hate to break this to you, but there are two kinds of people who come to post here; supporters or haters. But they only make up 20% of company because they are the outliners. The majority are too busy to care or don’t know this board exists. Therefore if you are trying to gauge anything about this company, you are missing majority of data. Obviously, you have not spoken to me. This company drive you hard and demand a lot but how many company have you worked for did not? My bet is, most of those company either does not exist or loosing business to one that does. There may be one or two companies who might pay as much as ISI but I assure you they will demand just as much or more. Bottom line, wise man once said: "no one takes care of you better then yourself."

I hate to break this to you, but there are two kinds of people who come to post here; supporters or haters. But they only make up 20% of company because they are the outliners. The majority are too busy to care or don’t know this board exists. Therefore if you are trying to gauge anything about this company, you are missing majority of data. Obviously, you have not spoken to me. This company drive you hard and demand a lot but how many company have you worked for did not? My bet is, most of those company either does not exist or loosing business to one that does. There may be one or two companies who might pay as much as ISI but I assure you they will demand just as much or more. Bottom line, wise man once said: "no one takes care of you better then yourself."

Case in point...there's more to life than making money...

I was looking at an open position with this company, and considering leaving a position with another device company where I am successful, but making $140k. After reading almost every post I can find, I have come to the concluion that I do not want to interview with this company, no matter how much money is involved. The company I work for set realistic targets, has a good corporate culture, and is supportive. I work hard, but have ample time for myelf and family. I'm also never pressured into immoral or quesstionable situations in my current job. The money with ISI is attractive, but as I see pharma reps getting hired, I realize this may not be a job for me. Cafepharma is such a useful tool.. hadnt been on here in years, but glad I paid a visit.

I was looking at an open position with this company, and considering leaving a position with another device company where I am successful, but making $140k. After reading almost every post I can find, I have come to the concluion that I do not want to interview with this company, no matter how much money is involved. The company I work for set realistic targets, has a good corporate culture, and is supportive. I work hard, but have ample time for myelf and family. I'm also never pressured into immoral or quesstionable situations in my current job. The money with ISI is attractive, but as I see pharma reps getting hired, I realize this may not be a job for me. Cafepharma is such a useful tool.. hadnt been on here in years, but glad I paid a visit.

pardon the spelling errors... my "S" key is sticky.

Exactly..when I started asking the recruiter questions about the company he just stuttered. Clearly, he was looking for a desperate soul with no idea how to see through the fog. The short term $ is no reason to switch jobs. For every negative post there are 20 not saying anything and there is enough negativity to choke a horse on this company.