• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

TM to RSM Double Dipping Ilumya

anonymous

Is this accurate? I heard TMs promoted to RSMs still being paid on former territories? If you’ve been out of your territory as TM for 5-7 months how is that right? I’m all for everyone making money but this doesn’t seem fair. But this is Sun so no surprise.

<

Nobody got promoted. I’m confused what your post is about. Oh I get it. Just stir up trouble.

Not op. There were several TMs who were moved/promoted to RSM slots when those people left leaving vacancies, that’s a FACT.
VS, RM, EP to name a few. It’s a legit question person asked. I don’t think they should get paid on territories they left months ago if that’s the case and that’s MY opinion.

At Sun who knows. There are those who get preferential treatment and others who get absolutely nothing. Major discrepancies across the board. And no it doesn’t have anything to do with rank or any of those metrics. It comes down to who kisses the most ass and willing to compromise their integrity the most. After these meetings and calls with this bunch you always feel like you need to take a shower to wash off the disgust.