Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Somebody could develop a movie to show the world the tragedy these three dumb despots created.

Just ask our customers how they liked having two ped reps in their offices. Then ask how they liked having their tenured MVD person thrown out (happened in many cases due to logistics of Gardasil upon launch). Some deals were made within regions that stacked deck in favor of a district over another. Many horror stories. My ped 1 never set foot in the hospital and they were given responsibility despite no training and my long-standing relationships. When they were sent packing, I had to go back in 3 years later and try to straighten it all out. A horror story scarier than anything I have ever seen.

Just ask our customers how they liked having two ped reps in their offices. Then ask how they liked having their tenured MVD person thrown out (happened in many cases due to logistics of Gardasil upon launch). Some deals were made within regions that stacked deck in favor of a district over another. Many horror stories. My ped 1 never set foot in the hospital and they were given responsibility despite no training and my long-standing relationships. When they were sent packing, I had to go back in 3 years later and try to straighten it all out. A horror story scarier than anything I have ever seen.

Vaccine customers are getting fed up with the new MVID because it is behaving like the old USHH that has been getting locked out of offices with the call frequency reach garbage. MVID is now just the USHH pig with lipstick.

I thought only bad things about them while they were here to destroy MVD. Now I think the best thing that has happened to MVID is that they are gone and not wanted back.

I think the movie Horrible Bosses was based on some of the current leadership here.

They will never get it that they never got it

They were an experiment that went horribly wrong with disastrous results. Merck's version of Jurassic Park, bringing dinosaur ushh tablet people to MVD and allow them run loose to destroy the division was the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas.