• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Thoughts on Mannkind/Sanofi?

Anonymous

I have a little science background, and was skeptical of this at first.

But, there are other oral delivery methods that defy most current understanding.

Long term, I think this will be the method of choice.

Just my opinion, what do you think?

<

Pfizers last 9 months on the market. Past history us the best predictor of the future.

Lilly is clearly not the best predictor of the future. Do I need to remind you about being the pharma growth company of the decade? Our stock price for that decade hit its peak during 2000, zero stock price growth during that decade. I'd love to compare the articles written about us versus the silly ones we created in response to that dumb exercise from the consulting company.

Lilly is clearly not the best predictor of the future. Do I need to remind you about being the pharma growth company of the decade? Our stock price for that decade hit its peak during 2000, zero stock price growth during that decade. I'd love to compare the articles written about us versus the silly ones we created in response to that dumb exercise from the consulting company.

It's so tiny. Like an e-cig. Wouldn't you rather just vape your insulin?

I think it's going to be HUGE and the timing is perfect!

With the size of the inhaler, the fact that Marijana smoking is so in vouge along with Vapor cigs, this will revolutionize the administration of insulin.

I am in line to interview with Sanofi and want to be part of this exciting launch and revolutionary product!

You wait.....it is going to BE HUUUGE and the endos are very excited!!

I think it's going to be HUGE and the timing is perfect!

With the size of the inhaler, the fact that Marijana smoking is so in vouge along with Vapor cigs, this will revolutionize the administration of insulin.

I am in line to interview with Sanofi and want to be part of this exciting launch and revolutionary product!

You wait.....it is going to BE HUUUGE and the endos are very excited!!

I'm HUGE, not this thing. Hung like a horse.