• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

thinking of taking a job at Allergan

This is a new person or someone too young to understand yet. Get back on the board after 2 years of the POD or working for other companies or if you happen to become specialty then lets see what you have to say. Lets see if your manager last that long. The turnover on managers is really high too. Just like you will be. Just trying to save you while you drink the new kool-aid before it hits you like a ton of bricks. It is a glorified contract scheme now because of the industry.

"Reminds me of 'Nam during the Tet offensive. Green first lieutenants taking point their first recon and getting whacked within two klicks. Next week some new 90 day wonder takes his place. Only this time he puts the guy with short time on point. That John Wayne wannabe got fragged after Billy got hit with only a week left in country. Yeah, that's the way it is today for DM's here at Fores-, 'scuse me, Allergan."

"Reminds me of 'Nam during the Tet offensive. Green first lieutenants taking point their first recon and getting whacked within two klicks. Next week some new 90 day wonder takes his place. Only this time he puts the guy with short time on point. That John Wayne wannabe got fragged after Billy got hit with only a week left in country. Yeah, that's the way it is today for DM's here at Fores-, 'scuse me, Allergan."

This is great! Sad but so true this career field use to be a good one. Not anymore being a rep or DM.

This is a new person or someone too young to understand yet. Get back on the board after 2 years of the POD or working for other companies or if you happen to become specialty then lets see what you have to say. Lets see if your manager last that long. The turnover on managers is really high too. Just like you will be. Just trying to save you while you drink the new kool-aid before it hits you like a ton of bricks. It is a glorified contract scheme now because of the industry.
Waiting to start a lunch and had a loud belly laugh reading these posts! Hilarious feel sorry for you suckers