• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

The writing has been on the wall!

Anonymous

I was one of many colleagues who resigned over the last 2 years. The joke of it all is when they wanted to do an exit interview and you mentioned the potential lack of future selling opportunities(No pipeline) they expressed how disappointed they were that I felt that way.

All I was trying to do is be honest and do the right thing by my family and be ahead of the curve and they made you feel like you were leaving a great opportunity all the while knowing that eventually they were going to chop you!

Total BS and zero transparency!!!

<

I was one of many colleagues who resigned over the last 2 years. The joke of it all is when they wanted to do an exit interview and you mentioned the potential lack of future selling opportunities(No pipeline) they expressed how disappointed they were that I felt that way.

All I was trying to do is be honest and do the right thing by my family and be ahead of the curve and they made you feel like you were leaving a great opportunity all the while knowing that eventually they were going to chop you!

Total BS and zero transparency!!!

Thanks Obamacare!