• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The stock price

As an investor, what would cause you to consider PFE? Historical performance? Stellar leadership? Change in trajectory following a “moonshot” vaccine?
Honestly, at this point a CD with no downside risk is a smarter option. Maybe AB and the ELT could be personal bankers. Or tellers at the window.

I have seen Pinnacle winners get canned in the next downsizing. Likewise, there should not be any protection for leadership that can’t meet the general expectation of shareholder value growth over time. This is a crap show.

I have seen Pinnacle winners get canned in the next downsizing. Likewise, there should not be any protection for leadership that can’t meet the general expectation of shareholder value growth over time. This is a crap show.
I got canned after winning VPC. Back in the day it was called Vice President’s Cabinet

Around $36 seems to be our level now. A few spikes up and some dips below. Overall, 36 seems to be the support level and holds true for nearly a decade. It is hard to believe we pay execs astronomical rewards for this pathetic performance.

I can reasonably debate that PFE has a better than 36 average over a decade. We were in the teens ten years ago and have trended up.

what I cannot debate is that we had a self described moon shot that brought billions in unforecasted sales and with very little commercial sales or marketing expenses. I cannot debate that our leadership has bungled this windfall and only managed to enrich themselves. An awful record that investors see and avoid.

The research or product advancement news is nearly always about an acquisition or collaborative investment. Our in house research is lower tier.

My question is if we are willing to spend to close the gap on lackluster internal R&D, can we also buy some capabilities in investor relations? Or leadership that focuses on business advancements and shareholder value?

The research or product advancement news is nearly always about an acquisition or collaborative investment. Our in house research is lower tier.

My question is if we are willing to spend to close the gap on lackluster internal R&D, can we also buy some capabilities in investor relations? Or leadership that focuses on business advancements and shareholder value?

It’s a fair question to ask if the return on our internal R&D investment is worth it. My guess is no based on what little I see come out of our R&D group

I went to Pinnacle trip weeks after getting the call that I was laid off. There were about 4 of us there. This place is a joke.

A few days over 37 And now we drift aimlessly back towards 36. It’s the stock price level we have earned even as the broader market rebounds. Think about it…. Our vaccine helped people regain confidence to work, live, invest, etc. Our execs profited immensely while they squandered opportunities to break out and lead in financial recovery.

Wall Street knows the ineptitude and grift at the top of PFE and keeps our stock price in check

A few days over 37 And now we drift aimlessly back towards 36. It’s the stock price level we have earned even as the broader market rebounds. Think about it…. Our vaccine helped people regain confidence to work, live, invest, etc. Our execs profited immensely while they squandered opportunities to break out and lead in financial recovery.

Wall Street knows the ineptitude and grift at the top of PFE and keeps our stock price in check
Focus on what is important, we are leaders in DEI programs, LGBT+ support and senior execs writing gratuitous books no one wants to read!

It’s not your vaccine. I mean, yeah you purchased it and commercialized it. But like most things Pfizer owns, it was developed elsewhere. All those taxpayer dollars that came in from it went right back out the door to purchase Seagen’s already approved assets.

It’s not your vaccine. I mean, yeah you purchased it and commercialized it. But like most things Pfizer owns, it was developed elsewhere. All those taxpayer dollars that came in from it went right back out the door to purchase Seagen’s already approved assets.

Agree on almost all points. The caveat is that a good bit of the taxpayer dollars went to exec bonuses.

Execs who do nothing to create shareholder value, inspire investor confidence or communicate a cohesive plan for the future. And as others said, The hey lookit me books do none of those things.

From a former Anheuser-Busch exec: "Every single CEO, they have a fiduciary obligation to their shareholders, not to these stakeholders in the organization that are pushing different agendas, activist agendas, political agendas," the former exec explained. "If you're the CEO of a company, you're the one who's accountable for the results at the end of the day."

Who on the PFE board is monitoring behaviors and results? Or are these non-healthcare/business/financial agendas exactly what they think drives shareholder value? Investors don’t agree and go elsewhere.

Hello $36, did you miss us? I know we were only gone for about a week, but you knew we’d be back soon!

Barely over 0.6 of our 52 week low and about $19 below our 52 week high. The board is asleep if they can’t see the ineptitude “leading” the company to these dismal results.

Expect today to be another market tumble. Revenues are down and generic competition is pending. Covid revenues for vaccine and pill are remarkably down. Other than cost cutting and trying to buy other companies products, we have no plan. Our normal go to response to business failures no longer inspires any confidence from investors. How about a claw back on the exorbitant pay given to AB and other ELT who got us to this ridiculous state?

I have no idea on how PFE execs and board can continue with straight faces when we booked billions from Covid and have no plan to succeed without the windfall. Our current leadership is the exact equivalent of a blind squirrel finding a nut

The company reaffirmed its forecast of $13.5 billion in Covid vaccine sales and $8 billion in revenue for Paxlovid for 2023.

But Denton noted that Pfizer is prepared to launch a cost-cutting program if Covid product revenues for the full year are “less than what we assumed.” He added that Pfizer would design the strategy to support its goal of growing its operating profit margin, and expects the effort to “begin to yield results in 2024.”

“We look forward to sharing specific details of this program in our upcoming earnings calls,” Denton said during the call.