The stable genius with the large brain suggested...

Think he means how his chin has disappeared? No undercut just blubber? By end of his second term His neck will look like Mitch - all blubbery.
Given the fact that Trump’s doing a great job as president, I don’t care if he looked like Jabba the Hut!
All you fools are doing by taking shots at Trump’s weight, his chin, whatever just exposes you as shallow and unserious people.

Given the fact that Trump’s doing a great job as president, I don’t care if he looked like Jabba the Hut!
All you fools are doing by taking shots at Trump’s weight, his chin, whatever just exposes you as shallow and unserious people.
In the end when bully dictators get deposed they are not treated kindly by their downtrodden subjects. Case in point- Mussollini after WW2 when the public realized that he had duped them and ruined their country. The same fate coming for Trump

In the end when bully dictators get deposed they are not treated kindly by their downtrodden subjects. Case in point- Mussollini after WW2 when the public realized that he had duped them and ruined their country. The same fate coming for Trump

Reminds of people who are in love with who they want that person to be, as oppose to who they really are. They never figure it out or maybe they don't want to. I think everybody whether they admitted or not can related. The person you thought was all that, ain't shit, bottom line. Just have to come to terms with it and move on.

Reminds of people who are in love with who they want that person to be, as oppose to who they really are. They never figure it out or maybe they don't want to. I think everybody whether they admitted or not can related. The person you thought was all that, ain't shit, bottom line. Just have to come to terms with it and move on.
Except in situation you describe only you get hurt and it was your choice. As far as Mussolini and Trump are concerned many who hated them are hurt and they ruin entire economies for years. Also they kill people.

Except in situation you describe only you get hurt and it was your choice. As far as Mussolini and Trump are concerned many who hated them are hurt and they ruin entire economies for years. Also they kill people.

The government is a reflection of its people, the people voted and enough of them for Trump that's how he got in there, these leaders can't not lead without a following, time and time again since the begin people have allowed a certain people to take control of lives take and them for a ride, and they seem to never learn.