what's next????

<

Under current US leadership we've experienced the following events:

Fact: Astellas settles off-label promotion claims on Mycamine
Fact: Astellas settles "sham" citizens petition to delay Prograf generics
Fact: Astellas settles hundreds of EEOC claims made by disgruntled employees
Fact: Astellas terminates half of the US Compliance team

what's next????

It is hard to find any credibility in our leaders, when, the truth is, most of them are liars and cheaters.

Maybe putting a sales leader in charge of corp compliance wasn't a good idea. Unfortunately, I think this is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm holding out for my bonus & PIP payout and then it's time to move on.

Wait till they reveal the shit that goes on in our Health Systems team. Settling that mess is gonna cost the company millions! Can't wait to see how management spins this one. Hang on tight...we are gonna pay for years of poor leadership and no oversight.

The questionable activity from our bloated HS team is far too long to list. Just spend 5 minutes with one of these industry dinosaurs and you'll have plenty to investigate. Then again, since you are asking for details I'm sure you are one of them. Hang in there...your retirement will arrive soon!

North Carolina Attorney General on $7.3 Million Astellas settlement:

“Pushing drugs for unapproved uses cheats patients and taxpayers,” Ray Cooper said. “We’re going after these shady marketing schemes to ensure your tax dollars are going to good use."

Same leadership team that screwed up Vibativ and Mycamine with off-label promotion is still in place at Astellas. Should we expect something different for CRESEMBA?