The Pinto Bean Guy...AKA Napoleon

You know what would be a great idea....instead of going out and making calls and getting more business, we should have MORE Teams calls!! I love being on calls all the time to discuss nothing of any value. My manager has told me that if I don't like the number of calls now then don't get on the LT. Pinto Bean has so many LT calls and 1-1 calls that they can hardly get anything done. The spend most of their time trying to prepare for the FP call that they can't do anything else. I love listening to how the LT gripe about how fake he is and how he does some kind of "what did you do this weekend?' at the start of calls and acts like he gives a shit. They all know you don't little man!

The total lack of awareness out of FP is unmatched. He doesn’t really know what’s going on in the market because people will have their job threatened if they speak up. The people in this market made his poor strategy look great last year, yet this year he accuses those same of taking their foot off the gas. Congratulations on driving your market performance and overall culture into the ground, FP.

The total lack of awareness out of FP is unmatched. He doesn’t really know what’s going on in the market because people will have their job threatened if they speak up. The people in this market made his poor strategy look great last year, yet this year he accuses those same of taking their foot off the gas. Congratulations on driving your market performance and overall culture into the ground, FP.

Jim Gute doesn’t care how ignorant or threatening Frank is, and if he was ever going to fire him he’s had too many opportunities to count so obviously our west leadership doesn’t care about Frank’s poor leadership skills. Jim even goes to bat for him time and time again

Jim Gute doesn’t care how ignorant or threatening Frank is, and if he was ever going to fire him he’s had too many opportunities to count so obviously our west leadership doesn’t care about Frank’s poor leadership skills. Jim even goes to bat for him time and time again
Wow this guy sounds just like my manager TG at Pfizer!

You sell COLOGUARD….

how much strategy can there really be?

funny that you think you’re doing something

Oh little Franky....little Franky
I am the ghost of ES past. Remember back when you came on board and bragged at the NSM in Orlando about how you were a winner and your teams ALWAYS

I am the ghost of ES past. Remember back when you came on board and bragged at the NSM in Orlando about how you were a winner and your teams ALWAYS hit your quota? I think that one is going to come back and bite you. Remember how so many people saw you for what you are and left the company and then you said they were all losers and you were glad they were gone? You were going to build a dynasty. LOL

I am the ghost of ES present. You are dead last in the nation. You have reps leaving left and right. So many people are looking to get out from under your dead weight. Morale is at an all time low. You bitch about a toxic environment and yet you and several of your LT are causing it. No one trusts you. Your strategy is terrible and no one believes in it. You think the field took their foot off the gas? Probably because they are all taking detours to job interviews.

I am the ghost of ES future. Oh wait....you got fired. See ya loser!

I am the ghost of ES past. Remember back when you came on board and bragged at the NSM in Orlando about how you were a winner and your teams ALWAYS hit your quota? I think that one is going to come back and bite you. Remember how so many people saw you for what you are and left the company and then you said they were all losers and you were glad they were gone? You were going to build a dynasty. LOL

I am the ghost of ES present. You are dead last in the nation. You have reps leaving left and right. So many people are looking to get out from under your dead weight. Morale is at an all time low. You bitch about a toxic environment and yet you and several of your LT are causing it. No one trusts you. Your strategy is terrible and no one believes in it. You think the field took their foot off the gas? Probably because they are all taking detours to job interviews.

I am the ghost of ES future. Oh wait....you got fired. See ya loser!

*YAWN*

Morale isn’t low because of Pinto (big clit)

just look at the stock

Gotta give you some credit FP. Sliding some of your responsibilities over to Chase so you can shift the blame on him when the Texas Market doesn’t improve is brilliant. No way could your little man complex be causing the toxic culture. The new reps that have come on board are already questioning their decision to join your shit show. Just retire already and go join your HOA board so you can terrorize your neighborhood.

Gotta give you some credit FP. Sliding some of your responsibilities over to Chase so you can shift the blame on him when the Texas Market doesn’t improve is brilliant. No way could your little man complex be causing the toxic culture. The new reps that have come on board are already questioning their decision to join your shit show. Just retire already and go join your HOA board so you can terrorize your neighborhood.
FP told a new rep it’s not the market it’s the people. Culture is fine it’s lazy reps that are the problem. Stop hiding and leave.

Can someone explain why JIM keeps Frank? He must not care about the toxic culture Frank has created, Frank is clearly protected, so why would he leave?

the answer is for Jim to man up and protect us.