The end of Psychiatry on Sept. 8

Anonymous

Web conference scheduled for September 8. Since this is a first for Psychiatry, it will also be a last. AJ will make the announcement that the division will be down-sized, which will take about 12 minutes, and then time will be made for questions and answers. This script was polished exactly 1 year ago with AJ's other specialty team.

<

Web conference scheduled for September 8. Since this is a first for Psychiatry, it will also be a last. AJ will make the announcement that the division will be down-sized, which will take about 12 minutes, and then time will be made for questions and answers. This script was polished exactly 1 year ago with AJ's other specialty team.

Is this how it was relayed to Ophthalmics? I just assumed she would address the issue. Not exactly within the Q4 timeframe she had previously announced.

Ophthalmics was told in September, but the reps were required to keep working until December 31st. So the September 8th notification is consistent with AJ's voice mail that Geodon would be promoted until the end of the year.

We ALL need to see a psychiatrist for staying in this nut house!

PRAYING to be laid off! Time off...and then back to the grind! A nice [paid!] break will be a blessing!

There IS life AFTER Pfizer!

WE can do it!

they could have taken over vaccines, or at least had a large percentage of reps move there, if the specialty BU leadership thought about people and their families before their profits. Understand this is a business but specialty HR, AJ, LB and others should be ashamed of themselves. They knew the BD deal was a long shot and the BU leaders should have coordinated a full shift of headcount from psych to vaccines. such a shame. it's all over.

they could have taken over vaccines, or at least had a large percentage of reps move there, if the specialty BU leadership thought about people and their families before their profits. Understand this is a business but specialty HR, AJ, LB and others should be ashamed of themselves. They knew the BD deal was a long shot and the BU leaders should have coordinated a full shift of headcount from psych to vaccines. such a shame. it's all over.

But the vaccines jobs are PHR level jobs. You are suggesting that leadership should have a) shifted a bunch of TSRs to these spots and forced pay reductions on them or b) taken these vaccines jobs and bumped them all to higher pay grades so they could lateral Psych TSRs into them?....both of these ideas are of course stupid. Please think things through next time.

A core group of my psychs have promised to stop writing Geodon in protest the minute I get laid off. Senior management thinks they can ride the wave for the last 6 months. Trust me, HQ will be trying to stop the bleeding in my territory, and e-details or waves of letters won't help. Have fun!

But the vaccines jobs are PHR level jobs. You are suggesting that leadership should have a) shifted a bunch of TSRs to these spots and forced pay reductions on them or b) taken these vaccines jobs and bumped them all to higher pay grades so they could lateral Psych TSRs into them?....both of these ideas are of course stupid. Please think things through next time.

There are plenty more variables than this. You should think things through before calling others stupid. You're not as smart as you think you are.

There are plenty more variables than this. You should think things through before calling others stupid. You're not as smart as you think you are.

There are more options than to either a) lower Psych TSR pay or b) raise the Vaccine PHR pay grade? Really? What are they?

Forcibly placing TSRs in PHR positions simply would never happen.

A core group of my psychs have promised to stop writing Geodon in protest the minute I get laid off. Senior management thinks they can ride the wave for the last 6 months. Trust me, HQ will be trying to stop the bleeding in my territory, and e-details or waves of letters won't help. Have fun!

Hahahaha. HQ doesn't know who you are or care who you are and your "territory" is meaningless. I can absolutely guarantee you that your group of core Psychs could stop writing tomorrow and the national market share would suffer exactly 0%.

I'd also be willing to bet that these Psychs, despite liking you just fine, will continue to practice medicine exactly how they want to once you're gone.

Hahahaha. HQ doesn't know who you are or care who you are and your "territory" is meaningless. I can absolutely guarantee you that your group of core Psychs could stop writing tomorrow and the national market share would suffer exactly 0%.

I'd also be willing to bet that these Psychs, despite liking you just fine, will continue to practice medicine exactly how they want to once you're gone.

HaHaHa... maybe, but it will cost you more in Geodon sales than I get paid.