Thanks for the 600 dollar budget

Anonymous

Nice! Now they want us to sell more with less. 600 dollars a month is what a small company use. Maybe if they would stop paying these fucking doctors that talk for AZ so much money then we could have a little left.

Nice! Now they want us to sell more with less. 600 dollars a month is what a small company use. Maybe if they would stop paying these fucking doctors that talk for AZ so much money then we could have a little left.

I told my boss not to bother me with that amount of money, give it to partner and count me back in when the money gets real again.

I told my boss not to bother me with that amount of money, give it to partner and count me back in when the money gets real again.

Okay. I won't bother to give you any money the rest of the year. Start looking elsewhere for a paycheck. I have plenty of hungry sales people who can fill your shoes rather quickly.

Okay. I won't bother to give you any money the rest of the year. Start looking elsewhere for a paycheck. I have plenty of hungry sales people who can fill your shoes rather quickly.

Fuck off dirt bag DBM, I won Coe , what did you accomplish last year - approving expense reports on time - asshole

I will make do with what I have. I absolutely agree with the poster who said to stop doing programs. DUH. YEAH! Why are we paying speakers an unsightly amount of money to read the SAME SLIDES we've shown for over a year. Stop this bloodletting with speaker programs. Stop paying them off, which is exactly what you are doing. This only benefits the territories with a speaker receiving tons of money. Stop paying them off at the expense of the rest of us!

Least you have a partner. Some lucky territories have one rep and get $600.
Others who have 2 or 3 reps get $1200 and $1800 total. Those single
Territories are competing against each other but have more resources.
This company is f'ed up

Nothing, absolutely nothing, surprises me anymore about this company, the decisions they make, and the justification for said decisions. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if one month from now, it's resume spending, maximize those budgets or else.

by the way, there won't be any calls on Tuesday! How stupid can you be to think there are any changes a comin'. This co and ALL divisions will rock and roll til 2023!!!! Celebrate good times come on!!!

No Onglyza... No Diabetes Division. It would be mercy to get it over with by Tuesday. Onglyza pays the bills and the new PI says you have a higher risk of death if you take it. It is the cornerstone of the Diabetes pipeline and budget. Do you really think this head count is going to be in the field with no access funds for 2 months?

why not look on the bright side- you have a good paying job! They could ip the access meal allotment and can the dead weight. Besides I find many of the lunches to be an utter waste of time. Never do I get a call that the HCPs have another meeting, special guests from the hospital management team etc. they don't show but the fat staff get their free lunch.

Main reason for the the budget allocation was that someone in finance did not book a large chunk of change spent last year and it was recently discovered so it has to come out of 1H budget.

As stated earlier, many lunches are a waste of time anyway with little business done. Reps are just accustomed to doing them. Focus on the true opportunities and sell your butt off and you will be in a better place.

I will make do with what I have. I absolutely agree with the poster who said to stop doing programs. DUH. YEAH! Why are we paying speakers an unsightly amount of money to read the SAME SLIDES we've shown for over a year. Stop this bloodletting with speaker programs. Stop paying them off, which is exactly what you are doing. This only benefits the territories with a speaker receiving tons of money. Stop paying them off at the expense of the rest of us!

At the beginning,speakers were viewed as a good source of information.Now,they are viewed as what they truly are,"hired guns",nothing more.Agreed,big waste of money!