• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Thank you Governor Newsome

<

Disturbing. Imagine being the family of the victim. Or perhaps the future victim of this monster.

Meanwhile Trump pardoned a convicted murderer and overturned results from military trial.

In life today, California governor went full throttle right from the beginning on COVID 19 which directed a lot of criticism his way, but California is doing vastly better than New York or Nawlins. And it is the most populated state in the country.

Meanwhile Trump pardoned a convicted murderer and overturned results from military trial.

In life today, California governor went full throttle right from the beginning on COVID 19 which directed a lot of criticism his way, but California is doing vastly better than New York or Nawlins. And it is the most populated state in the country.
Translation - Trump did the right thing by pardoning a wrongfully convicted American hero. Newsom is following Trump’s example!

Gov Brylcreem has done well on COVID 19.

I'd like to ring his chimes for pardoning that guy.

Where I live in California is f*ing beautiful - a tad warmer right now would be good but otherwise, perfecto...………….. ;)

Document

Amen!!

Gov Brylcreem has done well on COVID 19.

I'd like to ring his chimes for pardoning that guy.

Where I live in California is f*ing beautiful - a tad warmer right now would be good but otherwise, perfecto...………….. ;)

Document
Beautiful tyranny is still ultimately tyranny. You don’t even have yo be bought off with read and circuses. The weather does it for you, you’re so dumb! :rolleyes:

Beautiful tyranny is still ultimately tyranny. You don’t even have yo be bought off with read and circuses. The weather does it for you, you’re so dumb! :rolleyes:

Since tyranny is defined as cruel, oppressive behavior by a government, it seems to depend on who is defining it, right? I would agree that NOKO is operating under tyranny. Somehow I don’t see that for California.