• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Blowout: 306 to 232. Thank You Georgia!

LOL. You failed in the Blue Wave losing 10 House sets and likely more in two years, plus the House has such a slim majority that AOC and the Squad has more of an impact then Republicans. Keep smoking that reefer cause reality would really hurt.
Analysis | What happened to that ‘blue wave’?
Dems control House and White House - and Senate very possible with Georgia turning blue.
Dems won and Trump voters lost BIGLY. You got smacked down AGAIN, Sparky. Just a born LOSER.

Dems control House and White House - and Senate very possible with Georgia turning blue.
Dems won and Trump voters lost BIGLY. You got smacked down AGAIN, Sparky. Just a born LOSER.

Right now you only control the House and you still may lose BIGLY by not being able to do anything being the born losers that cant even get along amonst yourselves. Keep up that stretching of the truth and cheating tway of life because it makes for great TV and news.

Right now you only control the House and you still may lose BIGLY by not being able to do anything being the born losers that cant even get along amonst yourselves. Keep up that stretching of the truth and cheating tway of life because it makes for great TV and news.

Speaking of discord within a party how about that Lindsay Graham trying to get the Republican AG to throw out ballots? :rolleyes:

Speaking of discord within a party how about that Lindsay Graham trying to get the Republican AG to throw out ballots? :rolleyes:

Yeah, asking questions is a now a crime especially when someone incorrectly interprets or implies it as a suggestion. I guess some people just want to believe what they want to believe whether its true or not, right Vagitis? I think there is enough lessons from Dems, you don't ask, you just do it.

Yeah, asking questions is a now a crime especially when someone incorrectly interprets or implies it as a suggestion. I guess some people just want to believe what they want to believe whether its true or not, right Vagitis? I think there is enough lessons from Dems, you don't ask, you just do it.

C'mon dude, Lindsay was in Trump's back pocket. :rolleyes: