• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Thank you Mr President

Yes thank you Mr. President, you done so much me, because of you I own a mansion, sport car, tennis court, and a poodle again, at first I had all this stuff and Obama came and took it all away but then when you became president I got it all back. God blessed you.:D

Yes thank you Mr. President, you done so much me, because of you I own a mansion, sport car, tennis court, and a poodle again, at first I had all this stuff and Obama came and took it all away but then when you became president I got it all back. God blessed you.:D
Ha, ha, you’re so cute.
The truth is that more people have more money in their pockets. People have the dignity of jobs and have gotten off food stamps!
So yes, God bless President Trump - a far better President than Obama!

Ha, ha, you’re so cute.
The truth is that more people have more money in their pockets. People have the dignity of jobs and have gotten off food stamps!

Could have fooled me with their hating, coveting ,acting like they starving asses.:D

Ha, ha, you’re so cute.

Why is everybody pissed then? Don't remember a time in my life when so many people were so angry. ;)

Social media. Reading a great book: 5 Presidents by Clint Hill. He was a secret service agent for Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon & Ford. The takeaways: The job is a weight, people react differently. According to his experiences, LBJ was easily as crude and rude as Trump. Once he berated a secret service agent to the point he threw up. After he stormed out, Lady Bird consoled the agent telling him he didn't mean a thing but it was just the tension. We never knew things like that back then - not because they didn't exist but because people didn't have cameras and microphones recording every time you farted. ;)

Social media. Reading a great book: 5 Presidents by Clint Hill. He was a secret service agent for Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon & Ford. The takeaways: The job is a weight, people react differently. According to his experiences, LBJ was easily as crude and rude as Trump. Once he berated a secret service agent to the point he threw up. After he stormed out, Lady Bird consoled the agent telling him he didn't mean a thing but it was just the tension. We never knew things like that back then - not because they didn't exist but because people didn't have cameras and microphones recording every time you farted. ;)
Yep