• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Thank you, Colorado

Fucktard

Thank you, Colorado for taking steps to keep the insurrectionist off of the ballot. Come on Supreme Court, do the right thing.

Reactions: Vagitarian

<

Totally agree. This man is like a malignant cancer that is destroying what used to be good about this country. No other way to describe it and have to wonder how true it is that “polls” show him winning overall. If that’s so not sure I belong in this country anymore. Feel betrayed by those who support him- don’t want to live in a Russia type society with a supreme leader and his cabal of criminals.

Thank you, Colorado for taking steps to keep the insurrectionist off of the ballot. Come on Supreme Court, do the right thing.

I doubt they will but I'm with you all the way. Remember, we still have 'Uncle Tom' on SCOTUS plus the three that OJ (Orange Jesus) bought. I do like that this has to be fucking with his mind. He must be ordering Diet Coke by the case now - LOL.

Here's Mary Trump's comment:

GBv86SRWkAAUsgm

Last edited:

Where, as you seem to be convinced, was Trump accused and/or convicted of insurrection?

What was the basis for the Colorado decision to remove Trump from the ballot? Election rigging?

You dipshits have overplayed your hand, and you are going to elect the devil. Way to go.

Totally agree. This man is like a malignant cancer that is destroying what used to be good about this country. No other way to describe it and have to wonder how true it is that “polls” show him winning overall. If that’s so not sure I belong in this country anymore. Feel betrayed by those who support him- don’t want to live in a Russia type society with a supreme leader and his cabal of criminals.
You are a quintessential liberal. You perceive those who simply disagree with you as being ones who betray you. You're selfish and shallow that you don't allow free speaking conversation without out taking offense. Don't let the door hit you in your rear on your way out my country to your Marxist banana republic where you seem better suited.

You are a quintessential liberal. You perceive those who simply disagree with you as being ones who betray you. You're selfish and shallow that you don't allow free speaking conversation without out taking offense. Don't let the door hit you in your rear on your way out my country to your Marxist banana republic where you seem better suited.
I’m sure you also claim you are a ‘Christian’ who supports a malignant narcissistic evil man- even Barry Goldwater basically said that the religious right would tear this country as part and he was right. I used to be a classic Republican but age has at least brought me a bit of wisdom.

Dude- the only thing the Republican Party has to offer is hate and fake religion.

I’m sure you also claim you are a ‘Christian’ who supports a malignant narcissistic evil man- even Barry Goldwater basically said that the religious right would tear this country as part and he was right. I used to be a classic Republican but age has at least brought me a bit of wisdom.
Who besides you has said anything about any religion? You are one serious head case, my disturbed friend.