Texas cops in another wanton killing

How many times have we heard THIS before? :p

A Dallas police officer who shot her neighbor after allegedly mistaking his home for her own said he ignored her “verbal commands” before she fired at him, authorities said. Since when must one follow the verbal commands of someone who enters your home without being invited at night? This is nonsense.

A Dallas police officer who shot her neighbor after allegedly mistaking his home for her own said he ignored her “verbal commands” before she fired at him, authorities said. Since when must one follow the verbal commands of someone who enters your home without being invited at night? This is nonsense.

Not necessarily. You need to calm down and let the process work. If she identified herself as a police officer and even if she didn’t the odds were good that he could see that she was a cop, then no matter where you are you’d better obey commands.

This sounds like a tragic accident. The woman may indeed be guilty of criminal negligence in this case, but it has every appearance of a tragic accident unless you can come up with a rational motive for her wanting to kill him and so far you have none.

Don’t act a fool. Don’t act like you know things you really don’t. Don’t overplay your hand.

No telling how many black men were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago over the weekend but you don’t care about that. No you’re all obsessed with what appears to be a tragic accident where there MAY be criminal negligence involved.

Calm down and let the process work. It usually does.

Not necessarily. You need to calm down and let the process work. If she identified herself as a police officer and even if she didn’t the odds were good that he could see that she was a cop, then no matter where you are you’d better obey commands.

This sounds like a tragic accident. The woman may indeed be guilty of criminal negligence in this case, but it has every appearance of a tragic accident unless you can come up with a rational motive for her wanting to kill him and so far you have none.

Don’t act a fool. Don’t act like you know things you really don’t. Don’t overplay your hand.

No telling how many black men were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago over the weekend but you don’t care about that. No you’re all obsessed with what appears to be a tragic accident where there MAY be criminal negligence involved.

Calm down and let the process work. It usually does.

WTF does this have to do with Chicago? Apples and oranges and you are already trying to excuse the senseless slaughter of a good, Christian man who whose crime was what? Not instantly obeying a woman who broke into his apartment brandishing a gun? Do we have a realistic expectation that we can be at home minding our own business without female cops bursting in brandishing firearms, spouting orders and shooting up the place if not complied with fast enough? For what? Burglary? You are out of your freaking mind.

She gives verbal commands and then she shoots into the dark apartment. Not knowing anything about who this individual is or anything, she shoots into a dark apartment and this is standard police protocol? And he had better obey being black at home minding his own business?

It's going to have to be determined if this is the action of a prudent well-trained police officer of the Dallas PD, who at this time has assumed she is investigating a burglary and must comply with her training, her experience, her education that she got from DPD [the Dallas Police Department]. It seems contradictory of a well-trained police officer.

WTF does this have to do with Chicago? Apples and oranges and you are already trying to excuse the senseless slaughter of a good, Christian man who whose crime was what? Not instantly obeying a woman who broke into his apartment brandishing a gun? Do we have a realistic expectation that we can be at home minding our own business without female cops bursting in brandishing firearms, spouting orders and shooting up the place if not complied with fast enough? For what? Burglary? You are out of your freaking mind.

She gives verbal commands and then she shoots into the dark apartment. Not knowing anything about who this individual is or anything, she shoots into a dark apartment and this is standard police protocol? And he had better obey being black at home minding his own business?

It's going to have to be determined if this is the action of a prudent well-trained police officer of the Dallas PD, who at this time has assumed she is investigating a burglary and must comply with her training, her experience, her education that she got from DPD [the Dallas Police Department]. It seems contradictory of a well-trained police officer.

I heard she shot another guy, a brown guy 4 years ago? If true, whoa! :cool:

If the room was dark, how did she know he was black? You can’t have it both ways.

Failing to comply with an officer’s commands regardless of where you are puts you in danger of getting shot and justifiably so in most all circumstances. If he had complied, he would be alive today in all likelihood.

It’s like a pedestrian crossing the street. You can have the right of way, you may be completely in the right, but if you are struck by a car you will be the one suffering the greatest injury so it is incumbent upon you to stay out of the path of cars.

I do find it interesting that you’re all enraged and focused on the accidental shooting of a black man by a white woman cop than you are about black men INTENTIONLLY shooting other black men in Chicago.

So what you really want to do is play social justice warrior. You’re not really concerned about true justice at all. You just want to turn this into a racial issue when she would have shot anyone of any race under the circumstances. Race doesn’t even enter into this situation as a motive.

If the room was dark, how did she know he was black? You can’t have it both ways.

Failing to comply with an officer’s commands regardless of where you are puts you in danger of getting shot and justifiably so in most all circumstances. If he had complied, he would be alive today in all likelihood.

It’s like a pedestrian crossing the street. You can have the right of way, you may be completely in the right, but if you are struck by a car you will be the one suffering the greatest injury so it is incumbent upon you to stay out of the path of cars.

I do find it interesting that you’re all enraged and focused on the accidental shooting of a black man by a white woman cop than you are about black men INTENTIONLLY shooting other black men in Chicago.

So what you really want to do is play social justice warrior. You’re not really concerned about true justice at all. You just want to turn this into a racial issue when she would have shot anyone of any race under the circumstances. Race doesn’t even enter into this situation as a motive.

If it was that dark, how did he know she was an officer? And we are now shooting at potential burglars?

If they don’t obey commands we are.

She may have declared herself as such.

There’s a lot we don’t know and a lot of uncertainty which is why I say: shut up and let the process work.

So in your own home, after dark, a woman enters with a gun and declares, I'm a police officer and you do what? Obey her? What did he not obey? If the officer suspects a crime they get a report 1st, then ask for ID - they don't just start shooting. I have a bridge I'd like to sell you if you think that's the way it works around here!

So in your own home, after dark, a woman enters with a gun and declares, I'm a police officer and you do what? Obey her? What did he not obey? If the officer suspects a crime they get a report 1st, then ask for ID - they don't just start shooting. I have a bridge I'd like to sell you if you think that's the way it works around here!

Yes, if you don’t want to get shot.

I don’t know what he didn’t obey. I do t know what if any commands she gave. You don’t know that she just started shouting. The burden of proof is on you. Why would she start shooting a man she didn’t know for no reason if he had complied with her commands? You don’t either so why don’t you sit down, shut up, quit making a fool of yourself and let the system work.

You’re not a very clear thinker and you’re making a complete fool of yourself trying to play social justice warrior.

How many times have you cowardly dodged posts before? :p:p:p

Post #11, keyboard hero. Better get to it. It still stands unrefuted (and will continue to) but the yellow streak down your back grows wider by the minute! :p:p:p

He brought out a serious problem that needs to be addressed not swept under a rug. It almost happened again in Florida. White people with guns posing as authority over dark skinned people.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-man...-entering-030300278--abc-news-topstories.html

You are the yellow-bellied one.

today is his funeral. tell us again sparky, what was his crime? disobeying a white woman with a gun in the dark?

Do you try to be a stubborn fool or does it come naturally to you?

I never said he was guilty of a crime. I’ve always said this looks like s horrifically tragic accident for which the woman cop may be criminally liable.

Love how you call her a white woman. No she was a white female police officer and if one gives you orders even if you are in your own home, you best comply or you may die. That’s just the common sense reality of the situation. Race doesn’t matter.

I’m sure you didn’t shed any tears when Manafort’s home was unnecessarily raided early in the morning. He wasn’t expecting the cops either and he had done nothing of a violent nature but he complied so spare me your crocodile tears about the sanctity of someone's home.

I never said he was guilty of a crime. I’ve always said this looks like s horrifically tragic accident for which the woman cop may be criminally liable.

Love how you call her a white woman. No she was a white female police officer and if one gives you orders even if you are in your own home, you best comply or you may die. That’s just the common sense reality of the situation. Race doesn’t matter.

I’m sure you didn’t shed any tears when Manafort’s home was unnecessarily raided early in the morning. He wasn’t expecting the cops either and he had done nothing of a violent nature but he complied so spare me your crocodile tears about the sanctity of someone's home.

He wasn't shot either. Lock this bitch up. It's her second one in 4 years:cool:

Manafort complied with orders. This guy sadly apparently didn’t. Big difference, fool.

What orders did he not perform fast enough for the white woman while having a reasonable expectation of enjoying an evening alone in his OWN HOME? He may have had a drink or two, I've done that. Is that permissible for 'blacks'? Or is it necessary for them to stay alert so they can harken to the militia? Good grief, you have a reasonable expectation of relaxing at home after work. Does the 'white girl cop patrol' allow any grace for black men at home at the end of the day?

What orders did he not perform fast enough for the white woman while having a reasonable expectation of enjoying an evening alone in his OWN HOME? He may have had a drink or two, I've done that. Is that permissible for 'blacks'? Or is it necessary for them to stay alert so they can harken to the militia? Good grief, you have a reasonable expectation of relaxing at home after work. Does the 'white girl cop patrol' allow any grace for black men at home at the end of the day?

No they don't. The disgusting Guyger claims she thought she was entering her own apartment on the third floor, but had mistakenly entered Jean's on the fourth floor.The hallways and doors on all floors of the building may look similar, but items like a potted plant in front of the cop's door could be used to tell them apart. There are no plants by the victim's door.In addition, Jean's apartment had a red doormat, while Guyger's had no doormat.

After the shooting, Guyger claimed she had found Jean's door "ajar,” but Merritt has pointed out that the apartment doors have a "sure slam" system and close automatically.

The Alt right is determined to pint this travesty on the victim so the perp can skate.
Sparky belongs to the Alt Right.

No they don't. The disgusting Guyger claims she thought she was entering her own apartment on the third floor, but had mistakenly entered Jean's on the fourth floor.The hallways and doors on all floors of the building may look similar, but items like a potted plant in front of the cop's door could be used to tell them apart. There are no plants by the victim's door.In addition, Jean's apartment had a red doormat, while Guyger's had no doormat.

After the shooting, Guyger claimed she had found Jean's door "ajar,” but Merritt has pointed out that the apartment doors have a "sure slam" system and close automatically.

The Alt right is determined to pint this travesty on the victim so the perp can skate.
Sparky belongs to the Alt Right.

I'm not a member of the alt right. You’re a member of the brain dead left.

If you doubt the mistaken apartment story then you are burdened with a reasonable motive for her shooting him. Why did she do it?