Texas Taliban?

Hahahahahahahaha!
I knew somebody would fall into my trap and you’re just the idiot to do it!
There is more than one person involved in an abortion, so the same doesn’t go for me! The woman has choice concerning her OWN body but the baby is not her body! Check the DNA or are you gonna go all science denier on us????????
Hahahahahahaha!

Hahahaaa… you fell into my trap. So an undocumented woman becomes pregnant while in the USA. According to you that fetus is a living human and also a US citizen, therefore cannot be deported because has done-nothing wrong. So the carrier stays too. Hahahaaa. You fell into my trap…

Hahahaaa… you fell into my trap. So an undocumented woman becomes pregnant while in the USA. According to you that fetus is a living human and also a US citizen, therefore cannot be deported because has done-nothing wrong. So the carrier stays too. Hahahaaa. You fell into my trap…
Don't be silly.
We'll just set up a birthing clinic at the border fence, and the baby would be born in the USA. It would take some careful positioning, but totally doable.

Nah, you fell into mine! The fetus is a living human and a undocumented alien! :p
Ship mother and child out pronto! ;)