• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Texas #1, California dead last

How many cities in Texas have declared bankruptcy this year?

How many cities in California have declared bankruptcy this year?

That's really all you need to know.

Keeping it simple for our libruhl friends. It is so easy for them to get off topic. Strange.:rolleyes:

Thank you for getting back to my original point. I can't personally do anything about every other city but I can do something about mine and it's way more effective than sitting around whining about 'those other people' on a blog. What have I done? I've become involved in my local city politics. We have a 2 year completely balanced budget. All due to me? Certainly not but I've been a part of it. It's one thing to sit around and blather about the problem but it's quite another thing to actually quit mouthing off and do something about it.

Here is a little bit more from the article.

"Louisiana, is the Cinderella of business improvement. In 2006, it ranked 47th—where Massachusetts is today. And Katrina didn’t help matters. But since then it has climbed steadily up the ranks so that it is now 13th—up from 27th last year.."

Now, who is the Governor of LA?

Oh and by the way, if you think Texas doesn't have as many hot woman as California, you are plain ass crazy. I have traveled extensively in both states and while both have beautiful woman, both have fatties too. Quit trying to make California out as this mecca of perfect bodies and tans. There are just as many fatties there as thin ones.

Texas women rock. Period.

Here is a little bit more from the article.

"Louisiana, is the Cinderella of business improvement. In 2006, it ranked 47th—where Massachusetts is today. And Katrina didn’t help matters. But since then it has climbed steadily up the ranks so that it is now 13th—up from 27th last year.."

Now, who is the Governor of LA?

Oh and by the way, if you think Texas doesn't have as many hot woman as California, you are plain ass crazy. I have traveled extensively in both states and while both have beautiful woman, both have fatties too. Quit trying to make California out as this mecca of perfect bodies and tans. There are just as many fatties there as thin ones.

Texas women rock. Period.

Dont know who your directing this at so let me go on record: In alphabetical order - CA women rock; Texas women rock.

Well, I'm just back from an extended stay at my hacienda in the greatest city on earth and my home town...San Diego. I love that place. Low sixties in the mornings, high sixties in the afternoons. Had to drive my road car out to Julian for some of that delicious Julian Pie, so we could warm up with their scorching 80 degrees.

Since you're focusing the superficial, as a certain SD poster always does, I'll share some observations. Texas, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, and Mississippi have no exclusives on utterly fat women. They abound in California, just as they do everywhere else. We attended the San Diego State Fair on it's last day and were astounded at all the moon-sized butts that were waddling up in line to buy them a couple fists of fried chocolate corny dogs. Or they were lined up for fried chocolate covered bacon. Those California hussies are in no short supply. I felt like taking all the blue ribbons laying around in the pig exhibit hall and passing them out to the fat-assed women on the midway.

Had to get home to deal with some matters, so we revved up the air drill and took off from Montgomery in the usual early morning advection fog (referred to locally as marine layer), leaned out the gas at our 200mph cruise speed over the Cuyamacas and the Lagunas, and on our way for a one-stop flight to Big D.