Telematics

So I have not worked for Amgen for a few months and I just got my tracking device. Not for sure who to send it to. You would think I would not be on the mailing list since I am not assigned a company vehicle with them.

wow...really! I received it last evening around 7 pm. In a bubble wrap envelope ...the small white box is about 2.5 inches in diameter and the device is black and cane with a black plastic cord to hold it in place after it is inserted into the port in your car. So yes I did and you are the asshole. My comment was meant as a FYI and why would I still be on a mailing
List for one...it makes no sense.

I think you should install, drive to Canada and see what CM does when she is watching you live on her 24/7 GPS sales rep tracker cam. She will probably realize one of her precious fleet vehicles is not visiting offices from 7:30-6:00pm and freak out.

That would be funny as hell!

Nice job fleet! I self installed the geotab in my Volvo and now the main screen that controls everything in the car went dark. My stereo won't work and the hazard lights occasionally go on when driving 40-50mph. I took the car to the dealer and they won't incur repair costs for after market non dealer installed devices! So, have we just voided ALL fleet warranties for this $35 tracking trinket? Someone's gonna lose their job over this blunder. The dealer also said our issued devices "impedes driver safety as it sticks out and hits your leg".

Also, when they unplugged my device the seatbelt lights won't stop flashing. What kind of clown show is this???

Nice job fleet! I self installed the geotab in my Volvo and now the main screen that controls everything in the car went dark. My stereo won't work and the hazard lights occasionally go on when driving 40-50mph. I took the car to the dealer and they won't incur repair costs for after market non dealer installed devices! So, have we just voided ALL fleet warranties for this $35 tracking trinket? Someone's gonna lose their job over this blunder. The dealer also said our issued devices "impedes driver safety as it sticks out and hits your leg".

Also, when they unplugged my device the seatbelt lights won't stop flashing. What kind of clown show is this???

it’s the Amgen circus

Here’s what I see. Be what it may. This is there wild card. Need to get rid of someone, let’s look. They could fire an entirnsales for e if wanted because this is outside sales. BTW many other industries have proven in court that you open your computer at home at 7:30 am your day has started! BRING IT.
Mass exodus? wait ! It will come. Mr 4 DX is gone . One dog and pony show after another. Cash your check and get out !

agreed--not changing anything I'm already doing now. they can fire anyone if they want quickly. do your job, make your calls and keep your nose clean. they won't be looking. it's the idiots that don't work who are so concerned about this. record your personal miles. they probably will get us on that if you don't. the rest of it, let go and just do what you normally do. stop worrying about nonsense