Telematics

Truck companies use this telematics to track in real time where all their drivers are at all times. If you come home before 4:30 PM or leave after 8:30 am unless your first office is next to your home you WILL BE FIRED!

This will bring morale down even more than it is and really make us all feel like glorified caters. Zero professional trust. I’m in kindergarten with this damn company.

Hey folks, you already carry company issued iPhones and iPads which (duh) can also be used to track your every move, if that were the motive. Moreover, as company issued devices, they can track which websites you viewing and when. This is not a tracking program, it is a money saving program. Drive safe = no worries.

This will bring morale down even more than it is and really make us all feel like glorified caters. Zero professional trust. I’m in kindergarten with this damn company.
As mentioned on this thread, company iPhones and iPads, which you carry everyday, are extremely effective trackers of humans. Maybe your mentality is that of a kindergartner if you did not realize this.

Google the tracking device capabilities of that iPhone in your hand, on your iPhone genius. You can be tracked by your company and law enforcement right now. Sheesh, the ignorance....

iPhones and iPads can track but takes work to get this info. This is Different my friend. This sends info directly to Amgen, automatically.

you have been warned. Unless your first office is your next door neighbor you will be let go unless you work a full 8 hours. Don’t be naive man! Amgen is looking to cut costs and severance is high cost. Better to fire someone for proof of not working than laying off and providing severance.

get your head out of your ass!!!

Here’s what I see. Be what it may. This is there wild card. Need to get rid of someone, let’s look. They could fire an entirnsales for e if wanted because this is outside sales. BTW many other industries have proven in court that you open your computer at home at 7:30 am your day has started! BRING IT.
Mass exodus? wait ! It will come. Mr 4 DX is gone . One dog and pony show after another. Cash your check and get out !

Hey folks, you already carry company issued iPhones and iPads which (duh) can also be used to track your every move, if that were the motive. Moreover, as company issued devices, they can track which websites you viewing and when. This is not a tracking program, it is a money saving program. Drive safe = no worries.
Omg you must be joking...hey bro wake up. This shows such a total lack of trust and is babysitting and micromanaging at its finest. How about make people with poor driving records use it if it’s about safe driving...here’s a clue, it isn’t.