Tears of a Clown

Yes I totally agree as well! Awe someone used bad language my feelings are hurt! You losers would show 1/4 of the passion Andy has for Novo maybe we wouldn't be in these "reorg" situations.
All you losers need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves am I really what Novo is looking for? If not then Move on there's no room for you losers here especially ones picking on him for having some passion! That's the problem you fools are all so anti someone stepping up and trying to motivate instead you all hide on cafepharma with your cynical comments! Grow up and get a pair!

Ladies and gentlemen, a post from an RFT or DBM I Donnie Trump--Novo email (LOSR)

Hi. NNI Troll here.

Somebody in my family has been with Novo for seven years. Back when they started, they mentioned the name "Andy Ajello" and said he was "a big deal" with the company. Here it is seven years later, and this guy is still in the same job???

Now, at the Fortune 100 I'm employed by, upper level managers don't stay in the same job for seven years. They either change jobs of their own accord, or they get moved out by their bosses. But trust me, no higher level manager stays in the same job for seven years. I dunno, maybe Ajello has headhunters looking elsewhere for him, but just how stale is Andy Ajello??

Hi. NNI Troll here.

Somebody in my family has been with Novo for seven years. Back when they started, they mentioned the name "Andy Ajello" and said he was "a big deal" with the company. Here it is seven years later, and this guy is still in the same job???

Now, at the Fortune 100 I'm employed by, upper level managers don't stay in the same job for seven years. They either change jobs of their own accord, or they get moved out by their bosses. But trust me, no higher level manager stays in the same job for seven years. I dunno, maybe Ajello has headhunters looking elsewhere for him, but just how stale is Andy Ajello??

Well, at this Fortune 100 company, he stays in the job. Not sure why you seem to think your company is right and ours in wrong. Different company, different ideas, different decisions.

Well, at this Fortune 100 company, he stays in the job. Not sure why you seem to think your company is right and ours in wrong. Different company, different ideas, different decisions.

It isn't a question of who's right and who's wrong. It's simply what my employer does. Frequent turnover of execs isn't necessarily a good thing either. (Jacob Riis is a prime example) That said, there have been cases where a fresh set of eyes made a huge difference.

I would think Ajello is ready to move on after his long tenure in his current job. Not saying he has to leave Novo, but by now I'm sure it's very obvious to him that he's not going any higher on the org chart. Maybe he doesn't care so much about that. I'm guessing that because he's been in his role for such a long time, his passion for it isn't what he professes it to be, and that he's completely bored with the job.

I'm not going to post here again because it isn't any of my business, and I don't care if Ajello stays or goes. For the record, neither does the person in my family who works for Novo.

It isn't a question of who's right and who's wrong. It's simply what my employer does. Frequent turnover of execs isn't necessarily a good thing either. (Jacob Riis is a prime example) That said, there have been cases where a fresh set of eyes made a huge difference.

I would think Ajello is ready to move on after his long tenure in his current job. Not saying he has to leave Novo, but by now I'm sure it's very obvious to him that he's not going any higher on the org chart. Maybe he doesn't care so much about that. I'm guessing that because he's been in his role for such a long time, his passion for it isn't what he professes it to be, and that he's completely bored with the job.

I'm not going to post here again because it isn't any of my business, and I don't care if Ajello stays or goes. For the record, neither does the person in my family who works for Novo.

Your posts are odd to say the least. You know nothing about this guy except how long he's been in his job, and you jump to multiple conclusions based upon his tenure. Perhaps there is more to a person that how long he/she has been in their job.

uhh ohh. Here's comes a holiday weekend ! AA will be trotting over to the club. Lookout everybody here comes the crying game
This is a truly embarrassing episode in our history. Instead of getting up there and inspiring the troops to bust our collective ass during these tough times, and telling us how he will give us resources that we need to win, we get subjected to silly irrelevant personal anecdotes and forced tears.