Tears of a Clown

I had high hopes for Doug right up until he took the Lord's name in vain. As a woman, I am offended by the vulgarity and as a Christian I am insulted and saddened. There is a dictionary full of words that can communicate passion and enthusiasm without cursing. I cannot wait until we receive a survey about the meeting.

I had high hopes for Doug right up until he took the Lord's name in vain. As a woman, I am offended by the vulgarity and as a Christian I am insulted and saddened. There is a dictionary full of words that can communicate passion and enthusiasm without cursing. I cannot wait until we receive a survey about the meeting.
I agree with you. No reason to say g-damn in a professional setting. Of course, you may remember Doug just took a page from Andy's playbook as he "called out the field" a few years ago on stage.
Since cursing doesn't work for Andy anymore, his executive coach suggested tears.

I agree with you. No reason to say g-damn in a professional setting. Of course, you may remember Doug just took a page from Andy's playbook as he "called out the field" a few years ago on stage.
Since cursing doesn't work for Andy anymore, his executive coach suggested tears.
No one cares about you Bible thumping Jesus freaks. Get a life, snowflake.

No one cares about you Bible thumping Jesus freaks. Get a life, snowflake.

Aren't you a sweet one? I'd be willing to wager that there are many more people who care and were offended by the remarks than ones who are like you and have no problem with the Lord's name being taken in vain. If you're fine with it, then why attack the ones who aren't? Why not take your own advice and "Get a life, snowflake."? :)

Any cursing on stage in front of so many people is simply unprofessional, period.
Absolutely. Not only unprofessional but extremely disrespectful. Shows what a low level of vocabulary he has. And by the way, the loser who called anyone offended a "Jesus freak" aren't you aware that Andy apologized to the whole sales force a few years back for doing the very same thing? I don't remember him saying "hey all you panty waist Jesus Freaks sorry if you were offended!" Incidentally after that whole stage debacle Andy didn't appear on stage for a very long time. He had to be coached on public speaking.

Ha. Yeah he said "yo Andy howzz about you show a little crying at the meeting?" "Yeah, all that guys are doing it these days."

Absolutely. Not only unprofessional but extremely disrespectful. Shows what a low level of vocabulary he has. And by the way, the loser who called anyone offended a "Jesus freak" aren't you aware that Andy apologized to the whole sales force a few years back for doing the very same thing? I don't remember him saying "hey all you panty waist Jesus Freaks sorry if you were offended!" Incidentally after that whole stage debacle Andy didn't appear on stage for a very long time. He had to be coached on public speaking.
He only apologized because you religious wingnut extremists went nuclear. Like I said, no one gives a shit about your god damn outrage.

Oh and ps, snowflake, people that swear actually have LARGER vocabularies. Look it up sometime in between bible study.

He only apologized because you religious wingnut extremists went nuclear. Like I said, no one gives a shit about your god damn outrage.

Oh and ps, snowflake, people that swear actually have LARGER vocabularies. Look it up sometime in between bible study.

I think he apologized because he realized he was unprofessional up on stage. I see that you have no problem with being unprofessional, so I can see why you were fine with his comments. Not everyone was.

I think he apologized because he realized he was unprofessional up on stage. I see that you have no problem with being unprofessional, so I can see why you were fine with his comments. Not everyone was.
You're wasting your time on that tool. At his level, cursing like THAT in public forum is a extremely unprofessional. Anyone that says otherwise needs to read up on leadership.

Back to the original complaint: to have one guy force tears and another curse like he's at an MMA match proves the theory that our ET and senior-level leaders need to be dumped en masse. But hey, look at the bright side---at least no one uttered the phrase 'unforeseen headwinds'.

Well someone DID give a shit about it otherwise he wouldn't have had to go through "special training" and stay off the stage for the next several meetings. Oh and love your made up BS about people who curse. You troglodyte !

You're wasting your time on that tool. At his level, cursing like THAT in public forum is a extremely unprofessional. Anyone that says otherwise needs to read up on leadership.

Back to the original complaint: to have one guy force tears and another curse like he's at an MMA match proves the theory that our ET and senior-level leaders need to be dumped en masse. But hey, look at the bright side---at least no one uttered the phrase 'unforeseen headwinds'.

Why is it that you think Andy forced tears? He's put in a lot of years here - more than 98% of the sales force has - so he's probably upset with the shit show that is currently NNI. It started with the fucking whack job Jesper and his buddy Jackie; Jakob had promise, but was only here for a hot minute, and Doug seems to think it's still 1992. I'm upset, too. Why can't Andy be?

Right? The studies are VERY clear that those that use cuss words in business settings have a higher level of emotional intelligence, have demonstrably far better leadership skills, and as you say, much larger vocabularies.
I don't have time to post the links supporting these facts. So that our stupid-ass, idiotic religious colleagues can be brought into the 21st Century, can you please do it?

{sarcasm}

Why is it that you think Andy forced tears? He's put in a lot of years here - more than 98% of the sales force has - so he's probably upset with the shit show that is currently NNI. It started with the fucking whack job Jesper and his buddy Jackie; Jakob had promise, but was only here for a hot minute, and Doug seems to think it's still 1992. I'm upset, too. Why can't Andy be?

Why can't he be upset? Uhmm, I dunno….maybe because he is partially RESPONSIBLE for this mess?