Tanking Stock

They will layoff Sales as they are planning to sell the business to a company that already has their sales team and doesn’t want to deal with terminating sales team. Corporate will stay on for the “transition” of the business to the new company and make money through retention bonuses they will negotiate for themselves.
Best case scenarios would be: 1) the company that buys us is not in aesthetics or 2)teoxane takes over. If another aesthetics company buys us, we are goners.

Corporate is looking to parachute out of this mess, and they will. The sales team and middle management are done. Your only hope is that you are a strong ass rep and the company that buys can’t let you go.

haha anonymous friend. you probably got put on a plan And you’re stirring the shit up because you’re disgruntled

shows how little you know about acquisitions. Leadership gets 2-3 years severance through acquisition. Its the stock vestings that are so lucrative. Double trigger = all stock vests, even yours. And remember a 2-3B acquisition translates to 20-30 stock price. Sign me up friend!

Leadership isn’t promised dog shit. Especially 2-3 years. This company is worth 1B at best so stop with the day dreams. If another aesthetic company acquires this shithole, only the top reps survive. We all know this, just not all wants to admit it. I know my stock isn’t worth wiping my ass with, and yours isn’t either. But go ahead and bury your head in the sand while the “leadership” runs this car over the cliff.

Leadership isn’t promised dog shit. Especially 2-3 years. This company is worth 1B at best so stop with the day dreams. If another aesthetic company acquires this shithole, only the top reps survive. We all know this, just not all wants to admit it. I know my stock isn’t worth wiping my ass with, and yours isn’t either. But go ahead and bury your head in the sand while the “leadership” runs this car over the cliff.
Dont be angry. 2-3 year severance payout is standard for c suite. Revance has 2 fda approvals and 2 pending china approvals for a best-in-class product on too of RHA filler line in US. They are worth more than a B. 10x 2023 sales = 2.3B valuation. But IF we hit the 280m target tides should turn and company may not be sold at all.

They will layoff Sales as they are planning to sell the business to a company that already has their sales team and doesn’t want to deal with terminating sales team. Corporate will stay on for the “transition” of the business to the new company and make money through retention bonuses they will negotiate for themselves.
Best case scenarios would be: 1) the company that buys us is not in aesthetics or 2)teoxane takes over. If another aesthetics company buys us, we are goners.
Teoxane is a disaster in itself (senior leadership, employee retention). They don’t have the necessary funds to acquire us. Best guess is we get bought by a PE firm.

Any PE firm would further destroy revance. So would another filler company. Best to go with a Pharma company interested in our therapeutic indication.
Pharma companies cannot deal with the aesthetic business. They are not equipped to deal with an out-of-pocket model and compliance (or lack of) would go any SOP in place.

A PE company would drain money to fix this sinking ship. A pharma company should acquire for tx indication and license the ax indication and make money. Revance cannot compete with evolus on ax market. And to join another filler company would a pain….. replacing rha with another filler will not be a good story. Executives really destroyed this company.

A PE company would drain money to fix this sinking ship. A pharma company should acquire for tx indication and license the ax indication and make money. Revance cannot compete with evolus on ax market. And to join another filler company would a pain….. replacing rha with another filler will not be a good story. Executives really destroyed this company.
Cactus Jack says “bang bang”!

100% agree with you. Revance ax had so much potential…and it’s all gone