Syneos Recruiters ever bother to get back with candidates they begged to connect with? Just wonderin

<

Agree totally
98% of them treat candidates like trash! So degrading and upsetting...then if you call them out on it...they blacklist you with their colleagues. Any imagine talking to their supervisors?? another disgraceful fact is some of them were pharmaceutical reps! Know how hard it is to go thru layoffs...then still treat you like trash! Then if they know you are older, forget about it!! My friend has been degraded by some of these recruiters...they pass the buck all the time!
they should be reported and downsized too!!
I’m totally defeated by them...

Only truly broken part of the Syneos model, really CSO 's as a whole, antiquated, out of touch, and utterly suboptimal recruiting practices . So much current and potential talent is squandered by this, it is really truly deflating, a lot of old boomer ideas that worked 25 years ago still in place. In all fairness the recruiters are mostly young, understaffed, did very little to create or have zero influence on the structure they operate in. There is also zero accountability for the most part and most of them are likely looking for their next gig anyway, so no long term skin in the game. It did improve a little when INC Research Merged but as soon as the focus was off old Inventiv resurfaced. I will tell you one thing, they better get their act together on this front if they want to be the company they could be in the future, their starving for young talent (my husband and I could tell you some crazy stories) honestly really talent in general, yet ghost so many great candidate, while they have a very significant amount of new business to support. Hang in there, in 5 years AI will be doing all the recruiting!

Only truly broken part of the Syneos model, really CSO 's as a whole, antiquated, out of touch, and utterly suboptimal recruiting practices . So much current and potential talent is squandered by this, it is really truly deflating, a lot of old boomer ideas that worked 25 years ago still in place. In all fairness the recruiters are mostly young, understaffed, did very little to create or have zero influence on the structure they operate in. There is also zero accountability for the most part and most of them are likely looking for their next gig anyway, so no long term skin in the game. It did improve a little when INC Research Merged but as soon as the focus was off old Inventiv resurfaced. I will tell you one thing, they better get their act together on this front if they want to be the company they could be in the future, their starving for young talent (my husband and I could tell you some crazy stories) honestly really talent in general, yet ghost so many great candidate, while they have a very significant amount of new business to support. Hang in there, in 5 years AI will be doing all the recruiting!
If you were hiresble, they’d be receptive. Once your deemed useless, why should they offer you any courtesy? Truth hurts!!

Get out of here with that if they were a desirable candidate crap, you clearly have zero insight or understanding on this subject, poster above is spot on, thats what the old boomers tell themselves to deflect and not fix it, blah blah blah. I don't even work there anymore but when I did I saw a number of high rated people not retained when contracts went under and many hires that lacked experience over other candidates or people trying to break in the industry totally ignored by recruiting, its across the board. I liked Synoes, great company in a lot of respects, I split because I did not feel confident enough in their ability to provide a sound foundation for a strong career, old school save a buck get a warm body thinking, many projects are like the wild wild west, easy to get burned. They should just fix it, and they would be the better for it, but anytime its raised they just get ultra defensive and attack. Many companies have dealt with this, and improved these areas of their business, so for me it was not having the issue it was their inability to admit it and work to improve it, I got spooked, shows a lot of corporate immaturity.

If you were hiresble, they’d be receptive. Once your deemed useless, why should they offer you any courtesy? Truth hurts!!
Ahh, you can take the Syneos out of Inventiv but you cant take the Inventiv out of Syneos. This is the thinking that ruined an otherwise great model, hopefully Syneos can control that part of their business. This is a public (traded) Company, how you respond to people and potential talent is HUGELY important, for your brand, image, culture, especially for their Commercial side that does not produce a product, they produce PEOPLE to fill contracts. They have received some favorable press from Forbes, hopefully they can live up to it. It is so easy to correct this: have a system generated response when a potential hire is no longer in consideration, many top companies do this, next have a survey asking people how their experience was through the interview process, within 6 months they would have all they need to correct 90% of this. May be time to dump this stock, had a great run, the old Inventiv thinking is creeping back in, this could be a really great company otherwise.

Get out of here with that if they were a desirable candidate crap, you clearly have zero insight or understanding on this subject, poster above is spot on, thats what the old boomers tell themselves to deflect and not fix it, blah blah blah. I don't even work there anymore but when I did I saw a number of high rated people not retained when contracts went under and many hires that lacked experience over other candidates or people trying to break in the industry totally ignored by recruiting, its across the board. I liked Synoes, great company in a lot of respects, I split because I did not feel confident enough in their ability to provide a sound foundation for a strong career, old school save a buck get a warm body thinking, many projects are like the wild wild west, easy to get burned. They should just fix it, and they would be the better for it, but anytime its raised they just get ultra defensive and attack. Many companies have dealt with this, and improved these areas of their business, so for me it was not having the issue it was their inability to admit it and work to improve it, I got spooked, shows a lot of corporate immaturity.
Buh-bye snowflake, sorry you weren’t up to Syneos standards

First off learn how to spell, hope you are not a reflection of the "Syneos Standards" you champion. It's an utter waste of time with the old Inventiv lot, there is a legitimate discussion on how this organization deals with people, from Inventiv past to Syneos present, add some value to it or be gone. By the way, far from a Snowflake and you just insulted 70% of the demo you recruit for, is this also part of the great "Syneos Standards". I left for a manufacturing direct position, and I am doing great, Syneos enabled me to be able to achieve that, I really appreciate it, wish others could come out the other side as well, thats why I took the time to comment, good Company with some broken elements, could be great Company if they fixed it but with folks like you at the helm, don't hold your breath.

Ahh, you can take the Syneos out of Inventiv but you cant take the Inventiv out of Syneos. This is the thinking that ruined an otherwise great model, hopefully Syneos can control that part of their business. This is a public (traded) Company, how you respond to people and potential talent is HUGELY important, for your brand, image, culture, especially for their Commercial side that does not produce a product, they produce PEOPLE to fill contracts. They have received some favorable press from Forbes, hopefully they can live up to it. It is so easy to correct this: have a system generated response when a potential hire is no longer in consideration, many top companies do this, next have a survey asking people how their experience was through the interview process, within 6 months they would have all they need to correct 90% of this. May be time to dump this stock, had a great run, the old Inventiv thinking is creeping back in, this could be a really great company otherwise.
True Dat!!