• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Syneos email settlement

The letter says it's anytime from Oct. 23, 2020 to Oct. 23, 2023

The letter says ...."engaged in Product certification training ("Product Certification Training") at any time in NY from 10/23/2017 through 10/23/23; in CA from 10/23/2019 through 10/23/23; and/or anywhere else in the US from 10/23/20 through 10/23/23........"

They sent you a check because "Syneos's records show that you worked as an SR during which time you engaged in one or more Product Certification Trainings during the Covered Period"......

Syneos's provided them with a list of Product training attendees.

"Half of your gross settlement payment is subject to deductions for applicable taxes and withholdings like any other paycheck, and for which you will receive a W-2; and half of which will be reported on an IRS form 1099".

Syneos denies any wrongdoing.

THANK YOU RONNI AND HIS FIVE PARTNERS in SR protection for training abuse.

I received this check and not able to cash or deposit it. The reason: Syneos put Dec 2024 in the date box on the check. It also states on the check that it has to be cashed by April of 2024. Regardless, my bank said I can’t cash it until December of next year.

Was this done on purpose (so Syneos is “checking the box” with Legal) or is there truly an incompetent Syneos employee in Accounting that put the wrong year on the check

I received this check and not able to cash or deposit it. The reason: Syneos put Dec 2024 in the date box on the check. It also states on the check that it has to be cashed by April of 2024. Regardless, my bank said I can’t cash it until December of next year.

Was this done on purpose (so Syneos is “checking the box” with Legal) or is there truly an incompetent Syneos employee in Accounting that put the wrong year on the check

My check shows 12/23/2023 as the date. I think that was a BS post from a troll.