Syneos is THE WORST

anonymous

I cannot believe this company..... so many sales forces...and the 'big guy" over all of us sends that email today....ONLY addressing THEIR OFFICE FACILITIES!!! He didnt say ONE WORD about US!!! Does he just expect us to get sick and/or infect others because we are in so many offices? and rumor has it that they will make us take PTO if we cant work due to this.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Greed!!! Only GREED! and this company has zero care for its employees..especially the ones in the field...it is now more obvious. Pitiful!!

<

I cannot believe this company..... so many sales forces...and the 'big guy" over all of us sends that email today....ONLY addressing THEIR OFFICE FACILITIES!!! He didnt say ONE WORD about US!!! Does he just expect us to get sick and/or infect others because we are in so many offices? and rumor has it that they will make us take PTO if we cant work due to this.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Greed!!! Only GREED! and this company has zero care for its employees..especially the ones in the field...it is now more obvious. Pitiful!!
Quit! We'll find a rep to replace you.

No different with our NSD on the Adlon contract. We finally have a call Monday morning but before that we were told that we are in launch mode and if we are not out selling we are not making money. We reps are dispensable and placed on the front line. Offices have shut us out and rightfully so. We sit in a waiting room with plenty of sick people that may or may not have Covid19. So if they do not tell us to work remotely on Monday, I will do lunches if offices do not cancel them and that is all.

So have you heard rumors that they are going to have layoffs because of the virus. We have a mandatory call on Monday with the company we are conteacted with - not syneos management. Feeling really uneasy. I would think that if we were goin to be laid off that the call would be from Syneos and not the hiring company??? Any comments would be appreciated

what contract are you on, who was commenting on the email regarding Admin people working from home? Shame on you Mgr (lets assume) for calling that employee a Peon and telling that person to quit. This is serious stuff, I hope you and your family don't get Covid19. Cruel and unusual behavior.

Grateful to work for an organization that understands the future and scope of Covid19 better than all other companies that employ outside salespeople as well as 120 countries and counting. Sarcasm:eek:ff

No different with our NSD on the Adlon contract. We finally have a call Monday morning but before that we were told that we are in launch mode and if we are not out selling we are not making money. We reps are dispensable and placed on the front line. Offices have shut us out and rightfully so. We sit in a waiting room with plenty of sick people that may or may not have Covid19. So if they do not tell us to work remotely on Monday, I will do lunches if offices do not cancel them and that is all.

Oh Adlon/Purdue sounds like a lovely bunch!

This is the most poorly run organization I have ever witnessed. The antiquated HR platforms and complete lack of response you receive from HR whenever you try to gain assistance or insight is beyond unprofessional.

Very unprofessional and callous HR department.

This company cannot possibly build any employee loyalty among field sales and they obviously don’t care to.

This is the most poorly run organization I have ever witnessed. The antiquated HR platforms and complete lack of response you receive from HR whenever you try to gain assistance or insight is beyond unprofessional.

This company cannot possibly build any employee loyalty among field sales and they obviously don’t care to.

It's just another short sighted company with poor leadership.

The talent pool dwindles every year, as reps learn to stay away.