Worst contract at Syneos

GSK contract was good when Syneos managed the sales team (Advair, Breo). When Syneos signed on for this hybrid model where contract reps reported to the GSK managers, this was a disaster! GSK protects their own interests, blames the “lowly” contract reps, has too many conference calls and let’s face it, GSK managers would screw up a “two car funeral”. GSK stock hasn’t grown during the most robust time ever in the US stock market…should tell you something!

GSK contract was good when Syneos managed the sales team (Advair, Breo). When Syneos signed on for this hybrid model where contract reps reported to the GSK managers, this was a disaster! GSK protects their own interests, blames the “lowly” contract reps, has too many conference calls and let’s face it, GSK managers would screw up a “two car funeral”. GSK stock hasn’t grown during the most robust time ever in the US stock market…should tell you something!
Just like Syneos contacts with Janssen. Syneos has no ones back. Be prepared to be treated like shit

About 10 years ago, I worked for them and sold Advair, while the GSK reps sold Breo...After 2 months I had a conference call with my mgr. and the Breo Mgr....saying I was selling to much Advair....it was really funny. I ask them if they wanted me to stay home a few days a week....they did not laugh. Advair a good drug..this went on for a few months then they let me go.....what a joke.

I'll take "things that never happened" for 1000 Alex.

About 10 years ago, I worked for them and sold Advair, while the GSK reps sold Breo...After 2 months I had a conference call with my mgr. and the Breo Mgr....saying I was selling to much Advair....it was really funny. I ask them if they wanted me to stay home a few days a week....they did not laugh. Advair a good drug..this went on for a few months then they let me go.....what a joke.

Unf...ckingbelievable!!.