Stryker CMF Sales Associate in Bay Area

Anonymous

I recently interviewed for this position in the south Bay Area and after talking to my recruiter I found out I was one of the top picks for the position. The manager, John Hilvert, seemed like a really cool guy. I have been doing a lot of research on Stryker, the CMF division, and medical device sales in general.

How is the CMF division at Stryker right now? Is it expanding well with room for growth or is it more mature, making it harder to obtain a territory? Is the Bay Area a good territory to be working in? Any CMF reps out there to give me a good indicator on the quality of this division within Stryker? I have been in sales for the last 9 years but possibly looking to make a move into the medical device industry. I want to obtain as much information as possible about this division and Stryker to maximize my changes of making the right choice.

<

why dont you ask the hiring manager, or better, a rep in the CA region these questions. guarantee you wont get what you are looking for from this board.

I am in CMF and have been doing quite well. every territory is different. we are getting new products now as well.