Stock getting pounded today. We're screwed!!!

ESPR STOCK TAKING HUGE DUMP AGAIN. BACK BELOW $7.00 WHERE IT TRULY BELONGS. THE 7 HANDLE CAN'T BE HELD. WHAT IS THE BOARD DOING TO STABILIZE STOCK VALUE? WHERE'S THE FUTURE ? WHY AM I WORKING HERE? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME. WHY DON'T THINGS EVER SEEM RIGHT IN ANN ARBOR?

ESPR STOCK TAKING HUGE DUMP AGAIN. BACK BELOW $7.00 WHERE IT TRULY BELONGS. THE 7 HANDLE CAN'T BE HELD. WHAT IS THE BOARD DOING TO STABILIZE STOCK VALUE? WHERE'S THE FUTURE ? WHY AM I WORKING HERE? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME. WHY DON'T THINGS EVER SEEM RIGHT IN ANN ARBOR?
Get a grip, you were not hired. Of course
There is profit taking given the 40% run up this year. Look for a violent move up on the next 5-7 trading days

Stock down 8%. Bloodbath! We're going down the wrong path again. Why can't we grow this drug?Did we hire the right people? Has the Scientific Interview Process failed yet again??

So what’s the consensus on the results of the CLEAR trial? Will we get the mortally data definitively? Will that significantly impact managed care coverage? What if the results don’t end in our favor? Then what? Layoffs round two?

Get a grip, you were not hired. Of course
There is profit taking given the 40% run up this year. Look for a violent move up on the next 5-7 trading days

Please explain what happened in the rundown from $78.00 to $7.00 since 2020. Please fill in the gaps Mr. Sunshine. Oh wait!! Now we here there will be a violent turn upward in next 5-7 trading days. Maybe not the bloodbath in stock value from 2020 to present.

Please explain what happened in the rundown from $78.00 to $7.00 since 2020. Please fill in the gaps Mr. Sunshine. Oh wait!! Now we here there will be a violent turn upward in next 5-7 trading days. Maybe not the bloodbath in stock value from 2020 to present.
200w.gif

The stock continues to stumble. Down over 2%. $6.84. Just can't get to the 7 handle. We're really creating quite a buzz in the market! Lol. The board and all the Scientific Hires continue to underperform. A real debacle! What does our management even do during the day?

Esperion is going no place fast. When are doors in Ann Arbor getting padlocks? Is there any chance that Esperion will succeed? Will we sink to penny stock status? Is Esperion the new Farrowtech?

No way Esperion is around in 2 years. I remember those ridiculous interviews. Glad I wasn't selected. Everyone I know who worked there regretted it completely. That old-timer in Florida was a real joke of a manager. We're did they find these guys?

All thr RSM's were failures in their careers. We're talking the majority peddling fish oil and unable to succeed. A few managers who were layed off from the PCSK9 market knew the market but management had other ideas on launching. Like primary care was going to drive this launch. When they told us this in interviews we just accepted it as we needed the job. We all knew this was going to be a mess. Tim M was a complete buffoon who couldn't run a tollbooth. No wonder this has been a failure.

Yesterday was a bad day for the stock. The Boileroom Operation continues. This Farrowteck like stock continues to nosedive. My doctors are asking me if we're going to be in business in 6 months. What should I day? My manager is no help.