• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Starting pay

What is the base pay for a seasoned rep (not a new grad) who is looking to get a job with AZ in the field as a rep?

Starting pay for a sesoned rep? Your kidding arn't you? I had to read that twice. 2 questions why would you come here if you were a "sesoned rep" and if you are a sesoned rep you should know within a few thousond dollarrs what that would be. I mean really come on. Oh and BTW what is a seasoned rep? 5, 10, 15 years? So last question being a seasoned rep what would the company your currently with hire a seasoned rep for? That may answer your question.

Starting pay for a sesoned rep? Your kidding arn't you? I had to read that twice. 2 questions why would you come here if you were a "sesoned rep" and if you are a sesoned rep you should know within a few thousond dollarrs what that would be. I mean really come on. Oh and BTW what is a seasoned rep? 5, 10, 15 years? So last question being a seasoned rep what would the company your currently with hire a seasoned rep for? That may answer your question.
A pound of flesh, your first born, and your self respect and dignity in exchange for a paycheck and a dead end career filled with the most boredom you could imagine. Oh, you wanted to know what your pay was not the payback?

This is another reason why comments by uneducated and immature people should not be posted during Happy Hour. Idiot.

This is another reason why comments by uneducated and immature people should not be posted during Happy Hour. Idiot.

No, it's not. He's right, you're wrong.

BTW AZ doesnt want a seasoned pharma rep any more and a medical disposables or device, or any other company whatsoever, wants a seasoned pharma rep. That's like advertising yourself as a spoiled brat.