• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

South Region

my am interviewed for it.

OMG! Top of the world with excitement that your AM did not get the job. Whoo whoo! Since there was only one AM who interviewed, we know who it was (RJ from Nashville). He is scum and should not even have a job at Allergan. His first year 70% turn over. That's right, 7 of ten reps gone! All very good and very tenured. He's a liar and a cheat. Cant wait for the official announcement.

OMG! Top of the world with excitement that your AM did not get the job. Whoo whoo! Since there was only one AM who interviewed, we know who it was (RJ from Nashville). He is scum and should not even have a job at Allergan. His first year 70% turn over. That's right, 7 of ten reps gone! All very good and very tenured. He's a liar and a cheat. Cant wait for the official announcement.

RJ is a joke. He is incompetent.

Thank God I was "passed up" after first interview and didn't come to work here. Losers.

You certainly dodged a bullet. I made the mistake of ignoring the red flags when I was interviewing. I was hired, but it isn't even close to a good fit. Socially awkward management is about as polite as I can put it.

true that...I thought I was talking to someone confidentially and everything I told RJ and RJ only was repeated back to me by DS. Have not trusted him since and will only give him one word answers whenever possible!

Rick C and Drew P will be worried because they were Dustin's shopper buddies!! Neither has focus on their job and they just go through the motion. Everyone in eye care better up their game because in 12 months half the reps and managers are gone! Trust me it will happen. Julian is gone first.

Looks like Drew got "promoted" to Urology.