• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

South Region

<

whoever thinks he and his team "worked well" together either a) has no friends or contacts within the company or b) is someone in HR. HR better watch their ass - they helped him do his dirty work for years and its going to come back to them eventually!

Rick C and Drew P will be worried because they were Dustin's shopper buddies!! Neither has focus on their job and they just go through the motion. Everyone in eye care better up their game because in 12 months half the reps and managers are gone! Trust me it will happen. Julian is gone first.

Is there any chance one of the current AMs gets promoted to lead our region? I know it won't be mine in Florida but what about any others?

absolutely not a chance, none have the charisma it requires or the "been there, done that" a sales force will respect, many current AMs are just primary care refugees that were brought here