Sotyktu floundering

Yes the positive news is that we are hiring more reps to piss off our doctors. Who in the hell is running this division? The overlays have been such a success why not bring in more.

Yes the positive news is that we are hiring more reps to piss off our doctors. Who in the hell is running this division? The overlays have been such a success why not bring in more.

That was exactly my first thought when the announcement was made BMS was adding more reps. Now providers that don’t like the drug, or tried and don’t want to write it can now see a BMS SOTYKTU rep 1-2 times a week….

The overlays are a disaster. Mine hasn’t brought in a single script. She rides on my coattails. Plus the providers are saying they have entirely too many BMS employees entering the office. Okay let’s count

1 bas rep
2 overlay
3 arm
4 dal
5 MSL

So 5 people coming in. Oh and don’t forget manager ride alongs. We are over doing it.

Also they will make this big announcement of sales force expansion in derm

while laying off hundreds in other divisions

So the bitterness from other divisions just climbs even higher

this is now a war zone over here

Also they will make this big announcement of sales force expansion in derm

while laying off hundreds in other divisions

So the bitterness from other divisions just climbs even higher

this is now a war zone over here

Cut clinical trials for the product and then add additional reps and managers. Brilliant. Some of the managers we have aren’t even working now. Come on.

Cut clinical trials for the product and then add additional reps and managers. Brilliant. Some of the managers we have aren’t even working now. Come on.

Yes that’s the funniest saddest part, adding managers ! You could cut manager in half and you wouldn’t notice any drop in sales

and you’ll add more ?

half the managers were already coasting and then when leadership fired Andy Rodman a lot of them now have chips on their shoulder blaming Steven Jackson

what a mess !