Solvay Reps At Abbvie Higher Compensation Why ?

That's because there is no rationale to keep us around other then the fact that JH treats his people well and is protecting us. Period. Accept it and just move on.
Life is good for those of us who have shown their dedication.
Results? Meh.

Nice to hear that results don't matter with your Met org. They sure as hell mean a lot to us in Hum. Heard HCV is getting pressure too. Can I get into Synthroid sales? I want to go around with a pizza box, blank look on my face and 5,000 pounds of samples spread across 57 different
dosage strengths.
Sounds very challenging and intellectually stimulating. For a chimp. Or UPS.

Nice to hear that results don't matter with your Met org. They sure as hell mean a lot to us in Hum. Heard HCV is getting pressure too. Can I get into Synthroid sales? I want to go around with a pizza box, blank look on my face and 5,000 pounds of samples spread across 57 different
dosage strengths.

Good try but you're too much of a loser to hang with us in metabolic. You just keep slugging it out wherever you are and keep whining here on this website and wishing that you were us. You poor pathetic creature.

To the "chosen ones" we are so grateful that our purchase of Knoll has provided a $13 billion dollar baby for you to squeeze. Now that biosimilars are coming the chosen Humira reps can finally feel what its like to sell in a generic focused world. I can't wait to hear the squeeling when this pig gets culled.

dosage strengths.

Yes that is true. Met reps have no pride. BooHoo for us. But we have a steady check every 2 weeks coming in and lots of free time with zero pressure. So whose winning?

dosage strengths.

Not true. Solvay/metabolics is held to a very high standard:

1) We must show consistent quarter over quarter and year over year sales declines til the bitter end while keeping hoards of reps twiddling their thumbs.
2) We must remain vigilant in our fraudulent call records so as to not record calls to any deceased or retired doctors.
3) We must show exuberance and enthusiasm at all meetings which displays an IQ of less then 27.
4) And lastly, and most importantly, we must maintain our sinus depth at a minimum to the transverse colon level, far beyond merely the descending colon and certainly well beyond the rectum, of all bosses esp. Jim, our exalted one.
5) One last requirement, that goes without saying, we must have no self pride and smile while being disrespected by all doctors and office staff. DEE..EFFF..DOUBLEYOU is our complex sales pitch which must be mastered as well.

Are you trying to test our vast scientific knowledge? Our enlightening and complex sales message is:

DEE AAAA DOUBLEYOU!!!!! Not what you represented. C'mon man, don't try and match wits with the big boys in Met land.
Gotta go, still awaiting my severance but in the meantime..Surf's UP!!!!

Not true. Solvay/metabolics is held to a very high standard:

1) We must show consistent quarter over quarter and year over year sales declines til the bitter end while keeping hoards of reps twiddling their thumbs.
2) We must remain vigilant in our fraudulent call records so as to not record calls to any deceased or retired doctors.
3) We must show exuberance and enthusiasm at all meetings which displays an IQ of less then 27.
4) And lastly, and most importantly, we must maintain our sinus depth at a minimum to the transverse colon level, far beyond merely the descending colon and certainly well beyond the rectum, of all bosses esp. Jim, our exalted one.
5) One last requirement, that goes without saying, we must have no self pride and smile while being disrespected by all doctors and office staff. DEE..EFFF..DOUBLEYOU is our complex sales pitch which must be mastered as well.
Another dumb jerk who doesn't get it!

Doesn't matter. Your net numbers are peanuts. You are nothing more then a pimple on Humira's ass. 50% mkt share in a market that is tanking sucks anyway. Samples drive your 10,000 year old drug, not you.
Did you get your MBA from Wharton just like Ricky?
The only haven in Abbvie is Humira or Onc. That covers me. You are an expense line item with peanuts to show for it and no future, only a dismal trend

Indeed Humira and ONC is the place to be.