So who was not retained?

<

I have not. There were rumors of managers in the Midwest, but nothing confirmed. Early this week they are finalizing the FSLM positions, so I do not think much will happen, before end of week at the soonest. Managers may be notified earlier though.

Tomorrow is the day to celebrate for all those idiot DMs who should have never gotten a job to begin with. Their days are numbered.

Phone calls start bright and early tomorrow am! May the good guys stay and the bad guys GOOOOOOOOOO! Amen.

Tomorrow is the day to celebrate for all those idiot DMs who should have never gotten a job to begin with. Their days are numbered.

Phone calls start bright and early tomorrow am! May the good guys stay and the bad guys GOOOOOOOOOO! Amen.

Do you happen to know when that information will get communicated to the rest of the field?

Do you happen to know when that information will get communicated to the rest of the field?

I am sure word will get out tomorrow on which managers got the job and which ones are going to be gone. They will probably email the updates next Monday.

Reps will find out NEXT THURSDAY if they have a job or not.
And NEXT FRIDAY, we will know WHICH position we will have IF we still have a job.