Who was displaced today?

We are all just a number. It doesn't matter if you made your number or not. Yesterday was a complete joke. Just look at who retained a job and who got axed. It just shows us all that this ship as sunk. Now we can look foward to going through this again next November. I guess everyone needs to polish up on their BJ skills if you want a job around here! I know the perfect person to train you if you anyone needs help.

knowing that sean walsh kept his job tells me that the ship has sunk. you are right on. they let go of great talent and the keep the idiots who are clueless and worthless. what a f'n joke.

Sorry to hear about cuts, but get real,, corporate America is merciless and ruthless. Unless your last name is Johnson and your great great grandpa started this place then everyone is a number and a lot of people's number came up...Hope they land on their feet but you gotta take off those rose colored glasses in the business world.

Sorry to hear about cuts, but get real,, corporate America is merciless and ruthless. Unless your last name is Johnson and your great great grandpa started this place then everyone is a number and a lot of people's number came up...Hope they land on their feet but you gotta take off those rose colored glasses in the business world.

This is what corporate America wants is for people like you to keep that hopelessness alive. Executives mismanage the company, take no accountability and blame the hard working people who keep trying to execute on unrealistic projections. That is the reality and unless people are willing to call it out and not just 'accept' it as you clearly have, the cycle will continue.