Shout out to my fellow Oncology reps....

Anonymous

So, how long will this ride continue? We all have six figure bases, only have one product (that no one wants to talk about or needs to for that matter) and there is little to nothing on the horizon for us. So, I will ask it again, how long before this train stops? I can only pretend I am busy for so many hours out of the week. This is getting worse for us as each day passes.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

It will last as long as Faslodex continues to produce $300 MM in high margin sales per year. That is plenty to support a sales force our size. With a long patent life left, Faslodex has the potential to carry us until a new drug or 2 can be acquired.

It will last as long as Faslodex continues to produce $300 MM in high margin sales per year. That is plenty to support a sales force our size. With a long patent life left, Faslodex has the potential to carry us until a new drug or 2 can be acquired.

Your sales force is small and probably at critical mass for Faslodex. Small enough to leave alone and you make some nice coin. Damn you guys are lucky.

Those high margin sales are not the direct result of this small sales force. This product moves by it's self. Don't get comfortable. They can pull the plug on us at any given moment.

Follow the money is always the answer.. Are we making the company money, is the product going generic .... sounds like OC reps have got it made flying under the radar

As someone who knows...you guys are extremely lucky...If you can deal with the boredom and lack of access just ride it out. At least you will be safe when the cuts come..they wont cut you because faslodex is still producing...feel sorry for your colleagues who are truly busting butt however will still be downsized because of mkt conditions

As someone who knows...you guys are extremely lucky...If you can deal with the boredom and lack of access just ride it out. At least you will be safe when the cuts come..they wont cut you because faslodex is still producing...feel sorry for your colleagues who are truly busting butt however will still be downsized because of mkt conditions

In some sick way I would be impressed if they cleaned house in this company and got rid of dead weight. I myself included. Now, I know not many of you would call yourself dead weight but we are if we have faslodex. If you think it is not you then you are kidding yourself. Just like the government, hard decisions need to be made and big actions taken in order for this company to become stronger and more lean.

In some sick way I would be impressed if they cleaned house in this company and got rid of dead weight. I myself included. Now, I know not many of you would call yourself dead weight but we are if we have faslodex. If you think it is not you then you are kidding yourself. Just like the government, hard decisions need to be made and big actions taken in order for this company to become stronger and more lean.

AZ has few products that actually need a sales presence. The type of "cleaning house" that needs to be done will never happen since it needs to start with upper management.

I could think of 15-20 people that could be let go (with no ripple in sales) This would free up at least 3 million in salaries and bonuses. Imagine if they did this all across the board. It could be 50 million when all is said and done.