• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Shot fired across the IS bow on Friday

Anonymous

All friends in IS,

If you were still in denial let Fridays surprise layoff make you take heed. Major Layoffs are coming. Now is the time to find a new job. Work your network and recruiters.

All friends in IS,

If you were still in denial let Fridays surprise layoff make you take heed. Major Layoffs are coming. Now is the time to find a new job. Work your network and recruiters.

You must be referring to last Friday with Pristiq. There are no layoffs in IS this Friday. My DM told me so.

All friends in IS,

Get your info correct before you post to CF, loser!!!! Layoffs are in pcbu psych, moron.
Go back to your dark hole and don't come out.

Why don't they just cut deep this time and get it over with!!! I'm sick and tired of worrying about my job year after year. It's so obvious management doesn't know what the hell they are doing. You don't cut off a toe each year when the foots needs amputating!! Do what you have to do and do it QUICKLY!!!

Why don't they just cut deep this time and get it over with!!! I'm sick and tired of worrying about my job year after year. It's so obvious management doesn't know what the hell they are doing. You don't cut off a toe each year when the foots needs amputating!! Do what you have to do and do it QUICKLY!!!

Right or wrong management knows exactly what they are doing. They are getting rid of all the reps...it's just taking them a while.

You shouldn't worry about any of this. You will 100% be let go at some point in the not so distant future. All reps will. Look for another job.