Salvin President Trolling

I am currently working. Headhunter sent my resume to YI and they liked what they saw. If hired the complete truth about Salvin shall be exposed. I did tell the person interviiewing me about Cafepharma specifically the "Salvin Imploding" thread. It should be good reading for them.

girl you crushing admit you want three minutes with the ND and this 5000 page beef goes away ;)

girl you crushing admit you want three minutes with the ND and this 5000 page beef goes away ;)

Hey PREZ GND word on the street is that the company did not achieve January 2024 goals. Furthermore, expenses are being monitored. Bobblehead #1 is still going into the office on a daily basis and not getting paid. I guess he should co-travel with the reps since he is an advisor.

Hey PREZ GND word on the street is that the company did not achieve January 2024 goals. Furthermore, expenses are being monitored. Bobblehead #1 is still going into the office on a daily basis and not getting paid. I guess he should co-travel with the reps since he is an advisor.

I guess they need a new management team. People who understand sales and not read books to learn about sales. PREZ GND remember the sales seminar we attended by a known author who specializes in sales training. During a Q&A you said sales reps were idiots. The presenter looked at you in disbelief. I wanted to hide under the table.

If you want to cut expenses start out by no longer paying the monthly car allowance and gas. Switch over to Runzheimer. I am sure lots of money can be saved by making the switch.

I guess. the month of February was not that good. I heard this from a couple of people. PREZ GND the books don’t have the answer. The AO is coming up this week and is being held in Charlotte. Perhaps for those who live in Charlotte and shall be manning your booth hotel rooms are not needed. A way of cutting expenses. The next move to cut expenses is cut people. I know you like that. .

I guess. the month of February was not that good. I heard this from a couple of people. PREZ GND the books don’t have the answer. The AO is coming up this week and is being held in Charlotte. Perhaps for those who live in Charlotte and shall be manning your booth hotel rooms are not needed. A way of cutting expenses. The next move to cut expenses is cut people. I know you like that. .

PREZ GND you have been silenced by your superiors a YI. See you at the AO MTG.

He is still debasing people that are no longer working there. Warning you mention my name in a derogatory manner your superiors at YI won’t be happy. See you in court.

I was across from the Salvin Booth owned by Young Innovation. PREZ GND was kowtowing to the original owner who was present. So many manning a booth 3 people would have sufficed. Watch your expenses.

Long time TX rep who served two tenures left to go work for a direct competitor. He must have realized why he left the first time. Word on the street there are many looking for the right move.

Long time TX rep who served two tenures left to go work for a direct competitor. He must have realized why he left the first time. Word on the street there are many looking for the right move.

Not surprised, he is going back to Osteogenics. I guess they no longer have a non-compete at Salvin or it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. The person that left did not think highly of GND.

Sorry Prez GND you are wrong. Perhaps I should let the people at YI know you are trolling again. You dont know who I know there. Many know me.
I heard it was a very popular inside sakes rep who had a very long tenure and the Comptroller. I heard the Comptroller had shares in the company. They must tip toe because this person probably knows a lot of the inner secrets. Ii guess their futures will be much brighter now. I have known many of their inside reps and they have all left. They probably left due to the inept management. I wonder if this is just the beginning. Why would anyone with a stake in the company up and leave? Perhaps financials are not that rosy. I shall keep monitoring this thread makes for good entertainment.

I heard it was a very popular inside sakes rep who had a very long tenure and the Comptroller. I heard the Comptroller had shares in the company. They must tip toe because this person probably knows a lot of the inner secrets. Ii guess their futures will be much brighter now. I have known many of their inside reps and they have all left. They probably left due to the inept management. I wonder if this is just the beginning. Why would anyone with a stake in the company up and leave? Perhaps financials are not that rosy. I shall keep monitoring this thread makes for good entertainment.

Looks like PREZ GND cut and pasted.