Salvin President Trolling

Gonna run away again?

I know who you are, you don’t have a clue who I am. It must be killing you. You are the runner how many threads have you had removed. How many posts that you yourself wrote have been removed. Who’s running? I guess you are! You don’t want Mr. S to find out how much of a POS you are. It’s okay I have an interview with a YI company. If they are unaware they will be informed. LOL!

He was told to STOP!!!!!!!!

The most dangerous villains are those who believe they’re doing the right thing.
It’s not over. It’s just begun. They see no harm in their actions, and feel as long as they have personally benefited either professionally and/or financially, they have done the right thing, no matter who they have hurt along the way. Their actions and unprofessional behavior will continue with the new ownership. It already has. And they are bragging about how much money they have. It is classless, inconsiderate and rude to brag about how much money you have. Braggers work hard to get the admiration they crave. Is anyone else NOT impressed???

Life is funny though. Somehow it has a way of making things right. It won’t happen tomorrow. It won’t happen next week. But it will happen. And let’s see how funny they think they are then.
Mr. S will be on to you in a heartbeat.

The most dangerous villains are those who believe they’re doing the right thing.
It’s not over. It’s just begun. They see no harm in their actions, and feel as long as they have personally benefited either professionally and/or financially, they have done the right thing, no matter who they have hurt along the way. Their actions and unprofessional behavior will continue with the new ownership. It already has. And they are bragging about how much money they have. It is classless, inconsiderate and rude to brag about how much money you have. Braggers work hard to get the admiration they crave. Is anyone else NOT impressed???

Life is funny though. Somehow it has a way of making things right. It won’t happen tomorrow. It won’t happen next week. But it will happen. And let’s see how funny they think they are then.
Mr. S will be on to you in a heartbeat.

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is funny sometimes
Even the lovely ones are broken

so when life gives you lemons
Write 1400 posts about a third rate company in a dead industry

I like that you’re broken broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool

im rubber and your glue…
Why you fuck-tards can’t figure out how to start an acutual Salvin thread amazes everyone here.

life is funny like that someone who writes a post like this might have something bad happen at sometime someplace even if they have money

chicken soup for the loser baby served up by shit canned Salvinos

You forgot to mention Amnio-Dud!!!! I am surprised they did not call it Boboss. PREZ GND has been mighty quiet. They must of cut his fingers off.

take that to the bank

it won’t cash baby
Not like the $467.50 we gave you with your pink slip

All glory to God

PREZ GND take this to the bank. Pray to God Karma does not hit you hard because the world will be laughing. BTW had my interview with YI company. I am in the running. Slavin came up in my interview. I brought you up in my interview.

PREZ GND take this to the bank. Pray to God Karma does not hit you hard because the world will be laughing. BTW had my interview with YI company. I am in the running. Slavin came up in my interview. I brought you up in my interview.

wouldn’t mention what you do here if you want to reenter the job market

wouldn’t mention what you do here if you want to reenter the job market

I am currently working. Headhunter sent my resume to YI and they liked what they saw. If hired the complete truth about Salvin shall be exposed. I did tell the person interviiewing me about Cafepharma specifically the "Salvin Imploding" thread. It should be good reading for them.