Salary range for MS Reps?

I wouldn't leave either and start all over with training for $130. I'm at 120 now.

Yo beggars (can't be choosy) out there! $130k with out of this world DNA benefits like 10% 401k match is nothing to sneeze at and years of gravy train. But then again y'all are seat-fillers anyway so maybe better to opt out now or something.

I doubt it. I bet they will go closer to $138.

Recruiter told me 150k was the cap. Much of the talent already earns 130 plus on the outside so Gene knows they have to throw a bone. And these arrogant Gene peeps posting about insiders. Come on, Gene got their arses bought by big pharma because they couldn't do things right on their own.

Recruiter told me 150k was the cap. Much of the talent already earns 130 plus on the outside so Gene knows they have to throw a bone. And these arrogant Gene peeps posting about insiders. Come on, Gene got their arses bought by big pharma because they couldn't do things right on their own.

Big F you ahole as why the fxck are you applying for jobs at DNA? DNA doesn't need need t throw any bones for you loser mutt chumps when 5k apply for few slots. DNA has by far the BEST benefits ahole like the best there is 401k match. Internal DNA peeps are clamoring for the MS openings as new opportunities and greasing the wheels as its' that time of the year for development plan ritual.

Lastly, ROaCHE always had majority stake and had the money to scoop up DNA very cheap when the stock market was down, PUNK!

I was told $130000 as well.

Internal here, that is an accurate # for the most part. There is usually a good overall package including stock options. Not sure what the plans are with a whole new sales team but I'm confident that the overall package is solid. We have probably the best benefits package in the industry so look at the whole package if you get an offer.

I was told $130000 as well.

Wow, that is pretty low. I know tons of big pharma reps that earn that as primary care reps with 15 years in. Companies like Merck have a 401k plus an actual pension. Would have thought Gene would pay more to attract talent. No pension, low salary and a low end two wheel drive bottom level benz is sure to attract Buyogen job hoppers. Gene needs to pay upwards of 150k or the launch will be slow going. You guys really are a primary care company now.:p

Wow, that is pretty low. I know tons of big pharma reps that earn that as primary care reps with 15 years in. Companies like Merck have a 401k plus an actual pension. Would have thought Gene would pay more to attract talent. No pension, low salary and a low end two wheel drive bottom level benz is sure to attract Buyogen job hoppers. Gene needs to pay upwards of 150k or the launch will be slow going. You guys really are a primary care company now.:p

Dude they aren't going to pay high, why?
No drug approved yet
Drug could be delayed
PML post marketing?
Data not great, not bad but not great
Crowded market
They are overhiring, cuts down the line

Be weary if you already have a good gig. Jumping for an unapproved drug is risky.

Dude they aren't going to pay high, why?
No drug approved yet
Drug could be delayed
PML post marketing?
Data not great, not bad but not great
Crowded market
They are overhiring, cuts down the line

Be weary if you already have a good gig. Jumping for an unapproved drug is risky.

Finally voice of sanity. Nobody knows how well the molecule will do post approval either even with the best marketing strategy with lot of money behind it.

At least your grandma loves you. Others think your a dumb stooge for posting such BS.