Salary range for MS Reps?

OK Buyogen job hopper, we will pay you that. Then in two years we will shit can you and you can add yet another pharma gig to your LinkedIn profile. Gene folk do not likey BIID folk. All of them are disasters with character flaws toting pe duhgrees. :eek::confused:
obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. The big man is Buyogen and most of the TLL's are from Buyogen. Majority of the reps will be either buyogen or internal...mark my words.

obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. The big man is Buyogen and most of the TLL's are from Buyogen. Majority of the reps will be either buyogen or internal...mark my words.

LOL - you really think the DNA insiders will let you Biorejects to call the shot? Bhahahhaha!

Y'all will be brought in to train and make some key introductions and DRIVEN out uh meant shit canned after 2 years. Want proof? Everyone from E4s to D1s are putting down MS as the annual career development ritual, bioreject chumps!

Asking again since there still isn't an answer....

What is the salary range for the MS position? The bonus is low for a specialty position, and how much will they negotiate salary? Also, if you are a senior executive rep currently, will they bring you in at the same level?

Asking again since there still isn't an answer....

What is the salary range for the MS position? The bonus is low for a specialty position, and how much will they negotiate salary? Also, if you are a senior executive rep currently, will they bring you in at the same level?
Heard base is 120k - 140k and bonus at target is 56k.

wrong on bonus

So amusing to see bleary eyed outsiders drooling over the newly opened MS positions not knowing how things work at DNA's ways of working where internal peeps with ZERO skills and experiences are often given jobs laterally as well as hard to come by coveted promotions as all it matters is kiss aholes to be recognized as collaborators at annual talent review ritual and horse trading between managers...

Keep on speculating and dreaming, chumps!

So amusing to see bleary eyed outsiders drooling over the newly opened MS positions not knowing how things work at DNA's ways of working where internal peeps with ZERO skills and experiences are often given jobs laterally as well as hard to come by coveted promotions as all it matters is kiss aholes to be recognized as collaborators at annual talent review ritual and horse trading between managers...

Keep on speculating and dreaming, chumps!

Heed the warning. Although what is stated is a bit crued, it is absolutely true. Don't be angry when it happens because you have been warned. This is the GENE country club. Only members should apply.

Heed the warning. Although what is stated is a bit crued, it is absolutely true. Don't be angry when it happens because you have been warned. This is the GENE country club. Only members should apply.
I can confirm that! 14 years of MS experience and not even a manager phone interview. I found out later from a friend of the manager that he never had plans to hire someone outside for the territories close to him. He will fill territories further away with MS reps. Oh well, I think its for the best because Roche will take over and ruin the culture sooner or later.

I can confirm that! 14 years of MS experience and not even a manager phone interview. I found out later from a friend of the manager that he never had plans to hire someone outside for the territories close to him. He will fill territories further away with MS reps. Oh well, I think its for the best because Roche will take over and ruin the culture sooner or later.

I have 15 years of Neuro experience, solid relationships, and I thought my phone screen went great. She totally "bought into" all of my answers. I was nixed Friday late in the day. No face to face.

I don't want to deal with the training as another person stated. Plus, I don't want to fly to CA and deal with 3 hour time change either. I just don't need it at this point in my life. I'll stay put. I hope all who NEED this job get it, but Genentech is a cult type club, and I'm better off without it. No one, hardly, is good enough for them, LOL. No...not bitter. Not even disappointed.

I have 15 years of Neuro experience, solid relationships, and I thought my phone screen went great. She totally "bought into" all of my answers. I was nixed Friday late in the day. No face to face.

I don't want to deal with the training as another person stated. Plus, I don't want to fly to CA and deal with 3 hour time change either. I just don't need it at this point in my life. I'll stay put. I hope all who NEED this job get it, but Genentech is a cult type club, and I'm better off without it. No one, hardly, is good enough for them, LOL. No...not bitter. Not even disappointed.

That's the attitude Sparky, we don't want someone who doesn't want to fly across country for training in our awesome campus. If we are a cult type club, I'd hate to think what true big pharma companies are that keep tightening the screws on every rep with call averages, monthly or every other week field rides and not so awesome pipelines. If you didn't get through to a final interview with 15 years of neuro experience, then you didn't do the best job in preparation to learn about how we roll and what makes us different from big pharma.

That's the attitude Sparky, we don't want someone who doesn't want to fly across country for training in our awesome campus. If we are a cult type club, I'd hate to think what true big pharma companies are that keep tightening the screws on every rep with call averages, monthly or every other week field rides and not so awesome pipelines. If you didn't get through to a final interview with 15 years of neuro experience, then you didn't do the best job in preparation to learn about how we roll and what makes us different from big pharma.

haha different from big pharma...

I did hear rumblings from top Gene brass that a select few outsiders will be granted MS rep jobs. They meet the pedigree and in Gene Country Club speak, they have recipricol priveledges.

I passed phone screen, asked for 146 000 a 3% increase, was called and asked if I was willing to take a slight pay cut. I said no and didn't move on, fyi. Told limit up to $130 000, doesn't work for me, good luck.

I passed phone screen, asked for 146 000 a 3% increase, was called and asked if I was willing to take a slight pay cut. I said no and didn't move on, fyi. Told limit up to $130 000, doesn't work for me, good luck.
appreciate the insight
also a recruiter told me the top of the salary range is 130,000